HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Actually wasn't a huge fan of the flags myself so I mocked a different style up ages ago http://i.imgur.com/kLslzaw.png I did actually finish them all but never uploaded and cba to upload now unless asked. Only really made them because the flags had many inconsistencies between them and some weren't even correct lmao.
    i loved them but no one else liked them

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Sorry for taking a while to reply to this thread, I've been rather busy! The general gist of replies is that definitely a few changes need to be made and a few of the suggestions I can see happening. Overall, the below list of things is on my to-do list and i'll look into each option and see how possible it is to implement.

Raffles to win vouchers - Spotify, Itunes, Amazon
    Vouchers to do with something other than Habbo/x is a great idea. I remember in the past these types of vouchers would be really popular and they had a lot of people interested in them. There are definitely a number of vouchers available online that we could use. Even if this was every two months or something, I'd love to see this happening.

VIP+ Features - customisation of profiles/rep bars etc
    As far as I am aware, this has been started and stopped a number of times and I have no idea where it was left off. Obviously I don't have the ability to implement this myself but I'll try my best to see if I can get the ball rolling (on at least the rep bars or something!).

Alter and Change the prices of items
    A large majority of you have been saying things are too expensive and I do agree. I'll work on a new price for items that will suit all members. Maybe even implement something at around 100 tokens for newer users (who get around 50 tokens upon registering).

Flags
    These will be remade and the prices changed.

Introduce new username effects
    Again, this was started and stopped before I think I was even in the Forum Department? I'll chase up information on these. It may look tacky and I decide against the idea but there's no harm in trying.

Icon competition
    I believe the Graphics Department are looking at this and have started to/have already brought this back. Having members submit their own icons for a token amount would see loads and loads of new icons being added and I think it would start to get a bit messy (if everyone wanted to have their own icon).

Permanent purchases
    Keen on this idea. It would be made available for certain thing but not everything though!

Habbo Coins:
    I'll have a chat to General Management about having them back but with limits.

Community Challenges:
    These seemed to be good but there was a reason why they were scrapped. I think it was to do with the level of administration work involved? I'll have a look at why it was taken away and if it could be revamped.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Well I'm still waiting on my **** domo ;lIn all honesty, I've never personally seen the point in a forum currency.The icons net to names can be a good idea, but defo need some work. The flags look dreadful, I appreciate its a "waving" look, but perhaps animate it? Or just have a rectangular square. The sizes and spacing of icons need some work too, eg.Notice how the poop icon and the superman icon are cut off in previews, and also notice the spacing between Matt's name and the poppy in comparison to the fore mentioned. Is this my skin causing issues, or is this a resolution thing? I notice the ghost icon is similar too.
    Domo is gone buddy, you need to let go. I wasn't aware that the icons were being cut off on certain skins so i'll work on trying to get that fixed (whether it's to do with the size of the actual icons or the skin itself - I'm not sure). The poppy I don't believe was made public and was actually a part of the Remembrance Day VIP (I think that was just Matt playing around with that, so whether or not it would've happened with a normal icon or it's just this one, I'm not sure!). Thanks for pointing it out though Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    did i not post like 3 years ago suggestions on this and it was probably ignored
    And a lot has changed since then. I'm afraid I can't apologise for your suggestions being ignored either as I wasn't even in the department 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I tried getting mods to post quizzes and even added it to their minimums but they didn't really like doing them as if they wanted to do that they'd just become Competitions Staff.
    I did a few myself and think only one was actually used The drive behind releasing them on time wasn't there though They would be good to bring back. I feel if they were too frequent then people would stop entering them. @David; this refers to your point too but I just didn't quote you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    BTW @Matt; I think I had all of the Display Order for icons set to 10 so you could put things in the shop to appear before the icons like Bertie is. There'sthree icons that are completely lost underneath all the flags and I've never seen them before
    Slipped my mind. Usually I remember to put them towards the top. Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Permanent purchase option sounds very good.
    I quite like this idea, of course not everything would have a 'permanent' option but I think it would work well for certain things. I'll look at this when I change the prices.
    ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I only quoted a few people but took on board everyone's points! I'll aim on getting these sorted fairly soon (I hope!). Thanks for all the feedback so far.
    Last edited by Matt; 15-11-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123