HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @snr; is now engaging in self-blame as though those people in Paris restaurants brought being shot in the head on themselves. Or as if the actions of a few rogue British or American troops is somehow comparable to the actions of Islamic State or somehow justifies the murder of innocent people. It'd be the same as arguing that the IRA somehow had some justification because of the inevitable odd abuse by British commanders over the years. It's in very very poor taste.

Those in the Muslim world who follow strains such as Wahhabism would attack and kill anybody who differs from them whether we'd gone to Iraq or not.

Smell the coffee.

Oh aye, yeah al-Qaeda, al-Nusra and Islamic State will just put down their weapons and become peaceful if we just withdraw from the Persian Gulf.

It's one excuse after the other for this religion isn't it. Next you'll be justifying their actions because we dare support via arms and trade the only democratic and humane state in the region which is Israel which nearly all the hateful Arab states have tried wiping out a number of times.

If you want to surrender to radical Islam then go over there yourself and do it. But don't commit suicide on behalf of all western christian civilisation.

Yes because criminals in the UK often shout "PRAISE BE TO JESUS" before raping or stealing people. Get back to the circus.
    You are a lunatic. I didn't realise it was only a "few rouge British an American troops" who murdered 500,000 Iraqis. And where on earth have I said any loss of life is justified? I said stop generalising.

No, you're right. British people do not shout anything before raping young girls or murdering people. That means these nasty traits are just in British peoples heads, that means all British people must be born with it. Omg all countries should ban us in case one of us rapes someone abroad. This is a ridiculous generalisation right? Good, I am glad you see it because this is the kind of ridiculous generalisations you are making.

- - - Updated - - -

oh only the entire post where he insinuates that we brought it on ourselves via iraq completely ignoring the history of the likes of wahhabism that goes back well before 2003. because we all know wahhabists and salafists are reasonable people who would put down their weapons tomorrow if we just left them alone. :rolleyes:
    All Germans must be evil due to the Nazis.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

he describes civilian casualties in a war as "murdered" lols and calls me the lunatic. i'm no fan of the iraq war by all means but come on, that's like describing the deaths of japanese or germans in world war ii by british and american bombers as murders when clearly it's regrettable civilian casualties.

and for the record, i was mainly against the iraq war because the removal of the ba'ath regime (awful though it was) is one hundred times less preferable to more militant strains of islam which have grown across the arab world in the last 50 years. in other words, saddam hussein was a monster who was able and who knew how to keep a population with many monsters under control hence why all stable arab states are the way they are.

truth is that islam has many problems and many awful strains which command considerable support amongst muslim populations across the world. the likes of wahhabism are hell bent on domination and global jihad against infideals as well as wanting to push Israel into the sea. it cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with & nor should we. that's why i always warn people criticising the House of Saud to be careful what they wish for, because their potential islamic replacements make them look timid.

Quote Originally Posted by snr
    All Germans must be evil due to the Nazis.
    trying the same tactic that others have already tried in the thread as though i'm claiming all muslims are terrorists lol.

"considerable support" and similar words and phrases do not mean 'all'. to have a rational debate from this point on about radical islam you're gonna have to accept that or there's really no point continuing with it.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-11-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he describes civilian casualties in a war as "murdered" lols and calls me the lunatic. i'm no fan of the iraq war by all means but come on, that's like describing the deaths of japanese or germans in world war ii by british and american bombers as murders when clearly it's regrettable civilian casualties.

truth is that islam has many problems and many awful strains which command considerable support amongst muslim populations across the world. the likes of wahhabism are hell bent on domination and global jihad against infideals as well as wanting to push Israel into the sea. it cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with & nor should we.
    Oh yeah because killing a innocent human because we wanted to steal oil but disguised it as WMD is OK. KILLING A INNOCENT PERSON IS OK? ARE YOU A LUNATIC?! HALF A MILLION PEOPLE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE VIDEO WHERE OUR TROOPS WERE IN A HELICOPTER PICKING AND SHOOTING AT INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THE STREET FOR FUN? OH WAIT, THAT CAN'T BE MURDER, THEY ARE CASUALTIES OF A WAR. ARE YOU INSANE?!
    IN THE SAME SENSE, THESE BLOOMING TERRORISTS CAN SAY "OH ITS OK THE PARIS PEOPLE DIED, COS THEY WERE NOT MURDERED, THEY ARE JUST CIVILIAN CASUALTY OF THE WAR".

You make my blood boil. I am done with this thread. Majority of the forum disagrees with your skewed messed up deluded view of this world. You think you know so much but you know so little. I wish you were born in Iraq or Syria or any of these countries. Then lets see what your opinion would be.
    Last edited by abc; 16-11-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You badly interpreting what people mean doesn't change what they genuinely have or haven't said
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by snr View Post
    Oh yeah because killing a innocent human because we wanted to steal oil but disguised it as WMD is OK. KILLING A INNOCENT PERSON IS OK? ARE YOU A LUNATIC?! HALF A MILLION PEOPLE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE VIDEO WHERE OUR TROOPS WERE IN A HELICOPTER PICKING AND SHOOTING AT INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THE STREET FOR FUN? OH WAIT, THAT CAN'T BE MURDER, THEY ARE CASUALTIES OF A WAR. ARE YOU INSANE?!
    IN THE SAME SENSE, THESE BLOOMING TERRORISTS CAN SAY "OH ITS OK THE PARIS PEOPLE DIED, COS THEY WERE NOT MURDERED, THEY ARE JUST CIVILIAN CASUALTY OF THE WAR".

You make my blood boil. I am done with this thread. Majority of the forum disagrees with your skewed messed up deluded view of this world. You think you know so much but you know so little. I wish you were born in Iraq or Syria or any of these countries. Then lets see what your opinion would be.
    looks like the ravings of someone from the green party when discussing geopolitics in the middle east. i'm just surprised you didn't manage to blame Israel too.

i don't know why you keep insisting to debate the iraq war with me in every thread on this when i agree that the iraq war was a geopolitical disaster. however that war is not the root cause of all the problems in the region and nor is it the region for radical strains of islam such as salafism and wahhabism that have plagued the region for over a century before tony blair was even baby sperm.

read your history, i suggest for wahhabism reading on how saudi arabia was formed and the balance of power in that kingdom. it's an eye-opener.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks like the ravings of someone from the green party when discussing geopolitics in the middle east. i'm just surprised you didn't manage to blame Israel too.

i don't know why you keep insisting to debate the iraq war with me in every thread on this when i agree that the iraq war was a geopolitical disaster. however that war is not the root cause of all the problems in the region and nor is it the region for radical strains of islam such as salafism and wahhabism that have plagued the region for over a century before tony blair was even baby sperm.

read your history, i suggest for wahhabism reading on how saudi arabia was formed and the balance of power in that kingdom. it's an eye-opener.
    Because before the Iraq war, Al Qaeda did not exist in Iraq. ISIS has formed from the death of Bin Laden. ISIS are the ones going crazy. Oh look, there is the link to the Iraq war.

I do not agree with a lot of what is in the Quran or middle eastern way of life but you always generalise which is ignorant and shit. People like you are sick if you think our borders should determine which human life is worth more than the other. We do not choose where we are born.

Oh and why have you ignored my comment about us murdering people for fun? Oh wait, you do it every time someone proves you wrong.
    Last edited by abc; 16-11-2015 at 07:40 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@snr; Islamic State and other groups are just a continuation of other groups like wahhabist islam which comes from the deserts of saudi arabia and that area. whilst it's true the problem got worse because of the removal of saddam hussein (something you'd see i was just saying above) it does not mean that radical islam is somehow a creationof british and american foreign policy. that's just an absurd position to take which you seem to believe.

as for generalising, you just did that by claiming i am saying all muslims are terrorists when all i've done is posted research into radical views in islam and stated it's a considerable number but not even a majority. but still enough to cause huge security problems as the french and belgian authorities have said so themselves.

and finally on borders, borders are there to protect people and a country is the product of the people who live there. it is up to the european peoples whether they want islam to become a stronger force in their societies or not. plainly speaking and from a selfish perspective here, i do not want islam to grow in influence in my society because as a gay person that isn't good news for me nor would it be good news for women, freedom of expression or criticism of religion as even mainstream islam does not view these things at all in a good way. are you honestly saying abolish all borders in the world? if so, i again go back to when you called me a lunatic and would ask you to go back and do a self-assessment on that buddy.

Oh and why have you ignored my comment about us murdering people for fun? Oh wait, you do it every time someone proves you wrong.
    because you're referring to isolated ROGUE incidents in the British and American armed forces which are appalling but which are not official policy.

does that answer your comment or do i need to explain anything more about that. what. is. so. hard. to. understand. about. that.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-11-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@snr; Islamic State and other groups are just a continuation of other groups like wahhabist islam which comes from the deserts of saudi arabia and that area. whilst it's true the problem got worse because of the removal of saddam hussein (something you'd see i was just saying above) it does not mean that radical islam is somehow a creationof british and american foreign policy. that's just an absurd position to take which you seem to believe.

as for generalising, you just did that by claiming i am saying all muslims are terrorists when all i've done is posted research into radical views in islam and stated it's a considerable number but not even a majority. but still enough to cause huge security problems as the french and belgian authorities have said so themselves.

and finally on borders, borders are there to protect people and a country is the product of the people who live there. it is up to the european peoples whether they want islam to become a stronger force in their societies or not. plainly speaking and from a selfish perspective here, i do not want islam to grow in influence in my society because as a gay person that isn't good news for me nor would it be good news for women, freedom of expression or criticism of religion as even mainstream islam does not view these things at all in a good way. are you honestly saying abolish all borders in the world? if so, i again go back to when you called me a lunatic and would ask you to go back and do a self-assessment on that buddy.

My border comment was in relation to your hatred of refugees. If we had left Iraq etc alone, I believe there would be less deaths in the world. There would be less attacks. ISIS would not exist. But by meddling in their lives, killing them, attacking them, destroying their country, we fuelled it all.

In India, it was frowned upon for woman to wear revealing clothes. It was common practice to have arranged marriages. It was common practice that woman do whatever a man say. Now? It is rapidly moving towards how the western society is - girls out drinking in revealing clothes, people choosing who they want to marry, men and women having equal say. If someone had come along and bombed India to bits, killed half a million people, destroyed lives, I can assure you the situation in India would be a lot different.

because you're referring to isolated ROGUE incidents in the British and American armed forces which are appalling but which are not official policy.

does that answer your comment or do i need to explain anything more about that. what. is. so. hard. to. understand. about. that.
    Haha thank you. Yet when a few rogue Muslims attack us, we should blame the views of all Muslims.
    You are an absolute lunatic.

Say what you want, I will not be replying as it is a waste of my time.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Haha thank you. Yet when a few rogue Muslims attack us, we should blame the views of all Muslims.
    this lie again.

where have i stated that all muslims are radical

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this lie again.

where have i stated that all muslims are radical
    True, you only branded 75,000,000 radicals.