HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

so utterly devastating to read and see all of this happening.

twice in two years for poor france, omfg. <//3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My work colleague is in Paris at the moment, luckily he is safe, but it's so devastating seeing the videos and hearing the explosions and gun shots .

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Around 100 dead in the concert hall, but without sounding insensitive, thankfully it's only 100 considering there was rumoured to be 1500 people there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IDrew View Post
    so utterly devastating to read and see all of this happening.

twice in two years for poor france, omfg. <//3

also the jewish super market. and nearly on the train but the american marines stopped that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Around 100 dead in the concert hall, but without sounding insensitive, thankfully it's only 100 considering there was rumoured to be 1500 people there.
    they have to report low, death toll will rise double/triple

1.5k luckily is a hard crowd to take control of for 3 men so i'd say a good few of them got out unharmed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

"Reuters is reporting that 40 others have died in other locations in and around Paris"

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Does anyone know or have any opinion on why specially Paris has been targeted? I don't understand

This is so awful I can't imagine what it's like there, I hope they find all the awful individuals who did this

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Does anyone know or have any opinion on why specially Paris has been targeted? I don't understand
    Just because it's a big famous place with lots of people and therefore lots of panic can be (and obviously has been) caused worldwide.

Police reports from French radios saying AT LEAST 100 dead in the Bataclan and 41 confirmed dead on the streets so far, with 60 of the remaining injured needing immediate and critical care. The "Jungle" refugee camp at Calais is now apparently ablaze as part of an arson attack, whether by the same group or by anti-immigration activists I don't know, but there are counter-reports that it's a hoax using old footage. Strange to see so much uncertainty even in this age of instant mass reporting

- - - Updated - - -

Calais fire seemingly confirmed with new footage https://www.facebook.com/47980361216...type=2&theater

Also Belgium placing controls (not fully closing) on the borders with France
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Been watching Sky News, this is really awful . RIP to those who died
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I've had a few drinks tonight but come home to this news...

The Religion of Peace aka Islam strikes once again. How any more attacks must be made before it comes apparent to the most brain dead of moronic self hating liberal hang-wringing lunatics that the more muslims you allow into western Christian countries, the more extremism and the more terrorist attacks you will have by sheer mathematics. The icing on the cake here will be if these murderers are newly arrived 'refugees' that Angela Merkel, the EU and Benedict Cumberbatch invited in. AND YET I HAD TO ARGUE WITH COMPLETE *REMOVED* ON HERE CALLING ME A RACIST THAT LETTING ALL THESE PEOPLE IN WAS STUPID. WHERE ARE THEY!!!?? *REMOVED* WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

The only good thing that can be salvaged from the awful news tonight is that Marine Le Pen is now closer to the French Presidency than ever before. Viva La France.

moderator alert Edited by Expling (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members!
    Last edited by Expling; 14-11-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast