HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HxHD and SNQ

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

From what I gather the host pulled out very last minute, looking into it now! Elegance is hosting some qs atm and we'll get something sorted, sorry everyone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

can we have the quiz pls. this is the one time i actually have a free sat!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    If I recall I saw someone saying a few days ago that they were hosting it? Not sure who it was, but they were help desk staff.

If it's not been done within the hour I can do a Team Quiz and give out a month of VIP to each team member (like 3 members per team? 40 questions) if you guys would like

I'm just in from work so you'll have to bear with while I settle in

Surely it would have been booked in a thread or something who was going to be hosting it this week? I'm sure there used to be a thread in the HxHD staff forum, like a calendar as to who would host.

Maybe there should be a backup system in place for when the host doesn't turn up or pulls out at the last minute to prevent this happening in the future? Like have the questions ready to go or something so that any member of staff would be able to take over at the last minute if needed.

Habbox really can't afford to get the basics wrong like this if it wants to grow and improve.

-----

Okay apparently the host "told someone" she wasn't able to host this week who now claims to have forgotten. This kind of stuff needs to be done in a thread so that it's available for other staff/management to see so they can deal with it appropriately and find cover.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    If I recall I saw someone saying a few days ago that they were hosting it? Not sure who it was, but they were help desk staff.

If it's not been done within the hour I can do a Team Quiz and give out a month of VIP to each team member (like 3 members per team? 40 questions) if you guys would like

I'm just in from work so you'll have to bear with while I settle in
    Can we have it in Danube's dirty duck pub?

Either way a team quiz sounds like a good substitute

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Someone did confirm they would do it. They even wrote the questions whilst behind the Help desk. It's a shame that someone pulled out at last minute and you guys couldnt have SNQ.
    I agree that there should be a thread in the staff forums for someone to book it, I'll make sure Management get to work on that @Martin
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Theres 4 staff members and an agm in the room. It isn't hard to write a few questions. use some initiative guys lol

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rnix View Post
    Someone did confirm they would do it. They even wrote the questions whilst behind the Help desk. It's a shame that someone pulled out at last minute and you guys couldnt have SNQ.
    I agree that there should be a thread in the staff forums for someone to book it, I'll make sure Management get to work on that @Martin
    Awesome! I'm sure there definitely used to be a thread, and it just means that staff have to post there to organise who is hosting rather than relying on conversations on habbo/skype and there being the potential for there to be confusion or even staff saying they have cancelled when they might not have etc. Making them book/cancel via a thread prevents any of this happening. It's just good to have it in clear view for all the staff/management to see so everyone is in the loop! I'm pretty sure the senior staff used to take care of the bookings etc, making sure it was all organised.

It's also handy for management/seniors to not have to worry about finding hosts last minute as hopefully it should be organised quite far in advance I do think that some kind of backup could be thought of too, like having a question bank or something that people can access if they need to host at the last minute.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Can we have it in Danube's dirty duck pub?

Either way a team quiz sounds like a good substitute
    DOES IT EXIST?? Because I was going to try build a pub last minute

Team Quiz will be hosted at 9 guys. The team members can have normal VIP or a month of Children in Need VIP, their choice!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Surely it would have been booked in a thread or something who was going to be hosting it this week? I'm sure there used to be a thread in the HxHD staff forum, like a calendar as to who would host.

Maybe there should be a backup system in place for when the host doesn't turn up or pulls out at the last minute to prevent this happening in the future? Like have the questions ready to go or something so that any member of staff would be able to take over at the last minute if needed.

Habbox really can't afford to get the basics wrong like this if it wants to grow and improve.

-----

Okay apparently the host "told someone" she wasn't able to host this week who now claims to have forgotten. This kind of stuff needs to be done in a thread so that it's available for other staff/management to see so they can deal with it appropriately and find cover.
    finding a backup for every single week will be difficult; it was hard enough finding one host when i was senior, people just cba nowadays

there was a thread and it was used but became less used because it became to be more of an on skype sort of thing - thread became a bit useless

elegance hosted (and has hosted for the past few weeks) a pre snq thing and it's been cool - she doesn't plan for it either and gives her own prize, it just shows the qs don't need to be too fancy

is the snq community hosting still a thing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Nah I think he pickall'd! Shame

9 sounds good

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast