HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What is your Sexuality?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

46 51.69%
  • Homosexual (Gay)

19 21.35%
  • Bisexual

17 19.10%
  • Asexual

2 2.25%
  • Pansexual

3 3.37%
  • Undecided

2 2.25%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not many sexualities in the poll

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

im a massive homo

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

(hope im not rude to do so) but I have added a couple more

Allowing me to change my choice

EDIT: NOT CHOICE BECAUSE IMO SEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE RIP I MEAN LIKE MY THING
    Last edited by welshcake; 30-11-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I feel like you should have added an "other" option instead or alongside them. I've always been confused how pansexual is really a thing. To me it seems like it's just the same as bisexual except you don't care how they behave.

Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I feel like you should have added an "other" option instead or alongside them. I've always been confused how pansexual is really a thing. To me it seems like it's just the same as bisexual except you don't care how they behave.
    I'll add other if you think

About 3 years ago I met a girl on Habbo (hahaha) who identified as pansexual
    straight away everything she said about the sexuality sort of made sense and clicked
    she said her partner at the time who was trans preferred the sexuality pans as he feared that bisexuality was too limited to the attraction to cis and feared that outing himself to said girl would stop her even liking him. He knew that she identified as pans and was confident that she wouldn't judge. I had some deep convos in that virtual starbucks.

Anyway I added those 2 because I identify as one and the other is something I've always thought about and know that others identify as it here on habbox.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post
    I'll add other if you think

About 3 years ago I met a girl on Habbo (hahaha) who identified as pansexual
    straight away everything she said about the sexuality sort of made sense and clicked
    she said her partner at the time who was trans preferred the sexuality pans as he feared that bisexuality was too limited to the attraction to cis and feared that outing himself to said girl would stop her even liking him. He knew that she identified as pans and was confident that she wouldn't judge. I had some deep convos in that virtual starbucks.

Anyway I added those 2 because I identify as one and the other is something I've always thought about and know that others identify as it here on habbox.
    That sort of makes sense but I thought the whole point about being trans is that you didn't/don't feel comfortable as a male/female, so you make the change to become female/male, i.e. switching from one sex to the other which would still fall under the traditional "bisexual" definition. I'd have thought the last thing those people want is to be reminded they do not biologically fall under what they wish to be.

Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    That sort of makes sense but I thought the whole point about being trans is that you didn't/don't feel comfortable as a male/female, so you make the change to become female/male, i.e. switching from one sex to the other which would still fall under the traditional "bisexual" definition. I'd have thought the last thing those people want is to be reminded they do not biologically fall under what they wish to be.
    I feel like getting reminded is something that happens on a daily basis anyway DESPITE IT BEING 2K15
    but idk i've always just gone with pans if anyone asks unless I felt too awkward to say it

there have been picks for the 2 i've added so i will leave them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

ive put undecided because i am still like hmm ??

Tokens
    Habbo
    HLNx

str8 cool

you touched me and suddenly i was a lilac sky
    and you decided purple just wasn't for you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My best friend is pan. She identified as bi for absolutely years because she didn't really know pan was a thing, but ultimately she decided she would totally bang someone who had changed their gender and that it didn't faze her in the slightest.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast