HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What is your Sexuality?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

46 51.69%
  • Homosexual (Gay)

19 21.35%
  • Bisexual

17 19.10%
  • Asexual

2 2.25%
  • Pansexual

3 3.37%
  • Undecided

2 2.25%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I used to think pan and bi were different things but realistically pansexual is just a way for people to pretend they're somehow more accepting and progressive than others around them. "Trans" isn't a gender (since a trans person becomes one or the other, and referring to them exclusively as trans is really rude and erasive) and in any case the binary referred to in "bisexual" is to do with sex, not gender
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I used to think pan and bi were different things but realistically pansexual is just a way for people to pretend they're somehow more accepting and progressive than others around them. "Trans" isn't a gender (since a trans person becomes one or the other, and referring to them exclusively as trans is really rude and erasive) and in any case the binary referred to in "bisexual" is to do with sex, not gender
    I agree with you, mostly. The only real difference is that, in my own assumption, people who are bi might not be sexually/romantically interested in someone who is not the gender that they were born with, perhaps. Her logic is that she would totally be in to someone who changed their gender and that it wouldn't bother them, whereas a bisexual person would perhaps prefer somebody who is the same gender they've always been. If that makes sense. And doesn't sound wholly insulting. Oops.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

*takes cap off grenade, aim, throws*

Cis, pans, trigender, non-binary..... excuse my french but what a load of horseshit.

ya willy gets hard for a boy, a girl, both or none. take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    because she didn't really know pan was a thing
    And then she signed up to tumblr.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 01-12-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

Straighter than a stick. ~
    ★★★

Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/

*Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

**Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**

★★★

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Straight!!

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i agree with @FlyingJesus;, you can only be bisexual because there are only really 2 genders to be sexually attracted to (intersex is a mix of two genders but you would still fancy an intersex person because they look male or female and not alien). it's funny that bisexual people are thought to be transphobic and pansexuals are high and mighty because they "also fancy transgenders" which is transphobic in itself because transgenders ARE male or female. sure some bisexual people may not want to date a transgender but do we have a seperate sexuality for straight people who don't want to date transgenders of the opposite sex? lol

it's hard to explain but it's kind of annoying to be called transphobic when we're the ones that acknowledge there are only 2 genders, not male, female AND transgender. people are biologically male and female, you're attracted to their looks, not what they identify as, so that includes transgender, agender and genderfluid.
    Last edited by buttons; 01-12-2015 at 09:02 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    i agree with @FlyingJesus;, you can only be bisexual because there are only really 2 genders to be sexually attracted to (intersex is a mix of two genders but you would still fancy an intersex person because they look male or female and not alien). it's funny that bisexual people are thought to be transphobic and pansexuals are high and mighty because they "also fancy transgenders" which is transphobic in itself because transgenders ARE male or female. sure some bisexual people may not want to date a transgender but do we have a seperate sexuality for straight people who don't want to date transgenders of the opposite sex? lol

it's hard to explain but it's kind of annoying to be called transphobic when we're the ones that acknowledge there are only 2 genders, not male, female AND transgender. people are biologically male and female, you're attracted to their looks, not what they identify as, so that includes transgender, agender and genderfluid.
    Remind me to rep you for this later. Fantastic way of putting it!

It does seem like a lot of pan people use it to make themselves more special than bisexual people - I've only ever met 1 pan person IRL and she said that it was because of the trans or androgyny thing. I understand that some people genuinely believe they have multiple identities or head systems or whatever but realistically there are 2 genders - wherever you are on the scale bisexual seems to cover it IMO.

I'm bisexual which apparently a lot of people don't know, discovered it after the last sexuality thread I think! I'm fairly open about it although not fully out of the closet with my parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No matter at how you look at bi or pansexuality, just remember that one time, I had a straight friend called George who wouldn't go to Starbucks with me once because he wasn't gay, and I think that really justifies how THICK PEOPLE CAN BE SOMETIMEES JUST
    JESUS CHRIST.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    No matter at how you look at bi or pansexuality, just remember that one time, I had a straight friend called George who wouldn't go to Starbucks with me once because he wasn't gay, and I think that really justifies how THICK PEOPLE CAN BE SOMETIMEES JUST
    JESUS CHRIST.
    ........................ how what wouldn't go to Starbucks? Why? WHAT?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Aquamarine View Post
    Straighter than a stick. ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Huh surprised to see how many people thought the same as me as far as "pansexuality" is concerned. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    *takes cap off grenade, aim, throws*

Cis, pans, trigender, non-binary..... excuse my french but what a load of horseshit.

ya willy gets hard for a boy, a girl, both or none. take your pick.

And then she signed up to tumblr.
    Hey woah woah woah hold up there, not everybody has a willy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast