HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Default HxHD 'extension'

So there are rumours that Pete/q99 wants to extend the help desk with new furni for some kinda market or something to that effect, and Dave posted in the design thread saying it doesn't need it to be extended. Personally, I have to agree with Dave. I feel the current design is fine, the room is big enough and has ample sections for sitting/dancing/bobbaing.

What are everyone elses thoughts on the current size habbox help desk? I think the guys who designed the room need to have some input too(thms and plebings?)

Also, Pete/q99 didn't agree with david commenting on the design extension in the room... Still dunno what a 'blurt' is, mind, but urban dictionary gives an idea :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

think it's already too big personally but people haven't liked a design as much as this one in a long time. doesn't need changed/updated just yet, have your market in the next one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmfao are you guys serious ? your turning a mole hill into a mountain, the idea behind the extension is to simply add something,
    New to the help desk and get some of the new Xmas furni in with us now being linked to the group expo room, Thanks for your comments tho boys will make sure its not to big.

and as for the little move about posting the Blurt thing..thats low however daves banter is on point.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

let em do what they want with it, dont be a spoil sport.

what's a blurt tho?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    let em do what they want with it, dont be a spoil sport.

what's a blurt tho?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1185065

i'm distressed

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's already too big, if you want to use different furni make a new design rather than making new spaces for people to be antisocial and divided in
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    i'm distressed
    also boring.

@Plebings; has designed an area for the room if they wish to go along with the extension and i'm fine with it, although i do like it how it is and don't think it needs it but ultimately the decision is with cerys and pete and if they want it, that's up to them and the area alex has designed is super cute and not too large but i agree with it already being a bit big so i can't see why it needs an extension but it's not up to me

lmfao at mole hills to mountains #topbants

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it's big enough and I like the cosiness of it. If there's really a need to put new furniture in you could always substitute something else that's already in the room providing it still looks good and does its job.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Blurting something out = not being able to/knowing when to keep your mouths shut. Nothing rude, gentlemen. Seems to me he's just asking you not to share info that's not finalised yet which has always been a rule at Habbox.

I don't care either way, but I do think HxHD is stale as simply a help desk and any addition of a "market" or whatever this is could be a good thing. Always nice to keep an open mind anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Blurting something out = not being able to/knowing when to keep your mouths shut. Nothing rude, gentlemen. Seems to me he's just asking you not to share info that's not finalised yet which has always been a rule at Habbox.

I don't care either way, but I do think HxHD is stale as simply a help desk and any addition of a "market" or whatever this is could be a good thing. Always nice to keep an open mind anyway.
    A Belfast Slang Word For A Wee Girls Vagina!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post

The market wasn't a real market, it's just furni. Here is what they have made - Excuse the low photo quality, it seems that our HxHD Manager doesn't know how to take screenshots without their mobile phone.

Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 06-12-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast