HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Rachel-x

So funny kids blaming teachers b/c they were acting out. If you were embarrassed cause a teacher called you out... you clearly did it to yourself! Sorry aha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CottonCandle

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
    So funny kids blaming teachers b/c they were acting out. If you were embarrassed cause a teacher called you out... you clearly did it to yourself! Sorry aha.
    Young people still deserve basic respect, just like anyone else. There's no need for some of the downright rude behavior of many teachers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
    Most of the time it's justified when teachers call someone out, but not always. I myself was never been called out negatively, but I have witnessed others unfairly having this done when they hadn't done anything wrong, or times where teachers were just plain bullying and singling out someone who hasn't done anything at all.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to get moaned at for rolling my eyes really hard at my useless psychology teacher and I once lost all patience and asked DO YOU EVEN KNOW when she couldn't tell me what a standard deviation was, which she sent me out of class for. Man I was so unintentionally rude to her I hope she is doing well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Problem is a lot of students are actually smarter than the staff that are teaching them, even at a young age! I know plenty of teachers - a few are exceptional don't get me wrong - a vast majority are mediocre but know the curriculum like the back of their hand. You usually find that when you enter a work environment - expecting all their processes to be nice and smooth and their business to run professionally but most are ran by normal people like us lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Rachel-x

Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandle View Post
    Young people still deserve basic respect, just like anyone else. There's no need for some of the downright rude behavior of many teachers.
    I didn't say they didn't deserve respect x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Supreme_Jack

Latest Awards:

Yeah, my teacher was savage she was like the rocky of the class. Everyone, was scared to play her up!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandle View Post
    A literature teacher

It wasn't just my interpretation of it, either; multiple people came to me after class and told me that she was way out of line and that it was really weird that she already hated me.
    My everyday life in English Class. If I don't answer exactly how the paper in front of her (with the answers) she will scold me. I have given up on trying to answer things in that class because all I get from her is her attitude and how wrong I am.
    I have difficulty with writing essays and interpreting classical novels which is a real big negative for the class I'm taking, since everyone else is smarter than me I feel misplaced.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

basically never attended lessons but still got good grades so my teachers mocked my life whenever they could

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

All the time. Me and my mate do it on purpose now we get so fed up. She gets annoyed because we both go to each other "fight me!"
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123