HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Cabl

Default Habbo wont email me my password.

Ok so I changed my habbo password a week ago, and now I'm trying to get into it, but I forgot my password. I tried to get habbo to sent me a reset password email. But I just don't receive it, it says "We've sent a email" and stuff but when I enter I haven't received anything. And I used to use ex.habbo for that kind of stuff, but now it doesn't work for me. So I'm trying to receive a message from habbo.com but wont work.

Help me... How do I get habbo to sent me an email?

NOTE: I already sent a ticket, but that takes mad long.

Life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What I figured out is that on ex.Habbo.com you could have multiple ways to log in, Facebook, more than one email etc. and you had a 'primary' one. However, when we got the new Habbo and you go on the email page you only have 1 email on there and no other indication of how else to log in - they got rid of ex.Habbo, but are still missing key things that helped out before.

When I last checked they were sending ex.Habbo password reset links from the app; they hadn't even updated that!

I would just wait it out with a ticket, hopefully it will work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cabl

hope so Sam thanks.

Life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabl View Post
    hope so Sam thanks.
    Have you had any luck with this? I'm currently having the same problem now so it's really annoying and they could do with sorting it! I've sent a help request, but I had to be really careful in my wording making sure I didn't use the word ban or anything so it didn't trigger an automated message. Fingers crossed it works though, if you managed to sort it though how did you do it?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i'm the same i never got any emails back and the help system was rubbish i never got the account back

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Cabl; a bit of an update on this and I would suggest trying it whilst moderation has improved a bit! I've been waiting around 3 weeks for a reply for my help request regarding a password reset email that hasn't come through, I've began discussing it with one of the moderators and it's got to the point where they asked which specific email address it's not working for. Hopefully it will be sorted soon, but if you still can't get in your account I would do this - they're also updating the app soon too so the forgot email will update and not be the ex.Habbo one as well!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cabl

No, it's been 2 years. And habbo still hasn't I send about 40 reports. And they just mark it as Solve and send me a email of : Why it could of happened. Im so pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Im over late with this reply. I appreciate your help within time, but now, there's only 1 mod... and I dont think he's much active

Life

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I had this issue when I went to log on after being away for ages, I clicked to reset password and nothing came through but thankfully I managed to guess it. You'd think if you made this thread over a year ago, they'd have fixed it by now. Moderation or not.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I figured out why they weren't sending a while ago.

Basically, if you go to sign up with the email you're trying to get the password for, it'll either come up "Please enter a valid email address." or "This email address is already in use, if you've forgot the password, click forget password." if it comes up with the former (the valid email address one), you're basically at a loss unless you can guess it, if it says it's in use then you should receive the email.

Now, it's Habbo's fault that it does this, not the person's - when you could use ex.Habbo.com you could either get a password reset email from there, or on the proper Habbo.com. The ex.Habbo one registered that you had more than one way to login (whether it be by Facebook, Twitter or another email) whereas Habbo.com doesn't. So for example, I had 2 emails registered to my account on Habbo, and I can login with both, but only one will display as my registered email address, therefore only that one would receive the password reset email and not the other one. So if you can guess your alternative way of logging in you might have cracked it!

They shouldn't have really removed ex.Habbo so soon after without making sure everything worked, because of that a lot of people won't receive password reset emails because of it.

Also if you open a help request, they will get that you're trying to access it and they will say there's a "block" on the email and they will remove it (they don't because the block actually doesn't exist), in reality the email is already in use, but it's not a primary login for an account therefore it won't flag up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

@Samantha; did you ever get this issue solved or am I doomed for not having a "valid" email address? :@

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast