HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BIXX

Default Harry Potter fanatics & Habbo lovers!

REJOICE!

Yes, 2016 is a year for all Harry Potter fandom to come out of hiding - Cursed Child & Fantastic Beasts is coming!

- I've requested forum skins and banners to be made in the Habbo Alrerations topic BUT, I'm looking for TWO Headmasters for my "under construction" -Habbo Hogwarts-
    These guys NEED to be under the criteria of Habbo geeks and forum makers! Why? Because I only know how to smile and look pretty! I'm not a lover of codes & forums but I have made one it just needs that extra touch & I need a few guys to help me with the beginning of Sorting rooms and Entrance halls!

Forum URL: (still in the works & the domain will be changed soon) http://www.s13.zifboards.com/HabboHogwarts

If you're interested in joining the team, email me on [email protected] id love to hear more about you!

Professor BIXX
    Founder & Headmaster of -Habbo Hogwarts-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah so this is why you emailed me lolol
    Hey Jay, how you doing!

Sounds like you might be a bit out of your depth if all you can do is smile and look pretty! Good luck with it though. Haven't cared about Habbo for years now, only still using this forum out of loyalty lmao. Debs (Ozzinator) might be interested though if you can get through to her, I think she still uses Habbo.

Haha that wasn't my motive!

I'm more than just a pretty face (I think)
    I can put together a Hogwarts & forum but to go that extra further than what -[H]- done - nobody is out of there depths if they know what to do! Just not a professional, that's what I'm looking for; I'm Microsoft paint, I want Photoshop on the team!