HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Nevermind,,,,, was edited
    I like unique ones we've had like, AlexJRiley's gardener maze and twister as well as others like, pirate roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    danger pod!

@James; oops i tagged jamessparky in my prev post lol

oh yes i loved @Plebings; hosting trap during HXSS!
    Last edited by Reality; 06-01-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Danger Pod and Black Hole are good events! Nervous Game is good too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

isolation is my favourite i love it so much and i do like the sound of hotbox @David;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What are these? Not heard of them, unless it's a diff name for something else

Snake I could make, that could be fun to host because of how annoyed people get in it I thought FF and cozzie change things weren't allowed because of rigging or something though
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    don't blink is the one you can only move when whateverfurniyouuse is facing a certain way, i don't know the real name of it apparently that's just what kimmy called it

black hole is the one @thms; done at hxss there's a wiki page on that http://habboxwiki.com/Black_Hole_(Game)
    We already have a Don't Blink built and ready to go, we are using it as one of our weekly's along with Base Wars. We also have Pacman ready to use aswell. We are just sorting prizes out ready for you all

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Plant View Post
    We already have a Don't Blink built and ready to go, we are using it as one of our weekly's along with Base Wars. We also have Pacman ready to use aswell. We are just sorting prizes out ready for you all
    base wars and don't blink haven't been hosted in years! weekly events my arse :////

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

base wars and don't blink haven't been hosted in years! weekly events my arse :////
    I didn't say i was gonna host it as a weekly just that I will get them hosted lol! xoxo

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If there are games that people like that I can't afford to make I'm quite happy to host in someone else's rooms to make it happen
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

If there are games that people like that I can't afford to make I'm quite happy to host in someone else's rooms to make it happen
    yeah i'm pretty sure corals made a few rooms i.e base wars, pacman which are "weekly events" and i'm sure the host (correct me if i'm wrong @Mrs_Plant; ) can be anybody in the events team?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

yeah i'm pretty sure corals made a few rooms i.e base wars, pacman which are "weekly events" and i'm sure the host (correct me if i'm wrong @Mrs_Plant; ) can be anybody in the events team?
    Yes I don't mind allowing others to host, I will obvs go through everything with them. Also if you can't afford to make an event i don't mind lending my BC lmao! .. Just let me know when i can help and i will always try!

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Plant View Post
    Yes I don't mind allowing others to host, I will obvs go through everything with them. Also if you can't afford to make an event i don't mind lending my BC lmao! .. Just let me know when i can help and i will always try!
    i really like it when you had the room with all furniture available for the basic event games. was good for people who didn't have much furni to design rooms but wanted to join and i recall quite a few of your staff using those rooms, would be a gd thing to bring back imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast