HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Red, please don't try to slander me and minimize the work I'm interested in into worthless garbage. Germar Rudolf would not endorse these books if there actually was an anti-Jewish or hate filled agenda. Please read this thread on the Posen Speeches you asked for way back then: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5474 - you don't even need an account there.

Second, the Holocaust happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    No-one thinks that all victims were gassed though, that's not something you have to prove. We know there were mass shootings, we know people were worked to death as slaves.
    - I never denied this. I even explicitly explained in the past how allied bombings caused starvation and disease.

Food for thought: David Cole is Jewish and even revised his own beliefs.

Jesus freaking Christ, I'm not a monster like you're all purporting me to be.

moderator alert Post edited by Empired (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.
    Last edited by Empired; 16-01-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED* You stalk me and then claim I'm the aggressor and tell me to leave you alone, only for you to do it all again without any provocation time and time again. The piece you've quoted there has already been dealt with (as anyone can see by following the link) and it was to do with you not knowing what a simple word meant. You're manipulative and hateful and push harmful cherry-picked half truths and conjectures as though they were solid fact.

moderator alert Post edited by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please do not be rude to other members
    Last edited by Cerys; 16-01-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12