HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Seeing join dates like 7 years ago and thinking that they've just registered lol

Really strange that I did things like work at the Elite Police Force (owned by ThunderwolfX) on .com in 2005 and it's still around in 2015.... Glad I made a 2005 tribute room of it now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

A lot of things make me feel old tbh, although I'm not that old... I'd mainly say wired makes me feel old, plus I miss the old coin purse & hand

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ugh, just thought about this tonight.. Snowstorm, Battleball, Wobble Squabble...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Knowing that my Habbo is old enough to register its own Habbo makes me feel pretty ancient not that I often feel particularly young when I'm on the hotel
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the fact that cunning fox gamehall has been gone like 10 years lol
    i used to love that shit
    haven't used habbo since the merge though

j
    ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

perhaps the fact i just am old lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    sianne

Latest Awards:

Being old. :rolleyes:

I'm 25 on a site primarily aimed at teens, everything makes me feel old.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sulai

Latest Awards:

The fact that it's 10 years ago this year that I first started playing!
    Screenwriting Student at the University of Worcester.
    23 years old!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BloodDragon923

When I was younger before the beta of the new client came out or maybe during when they were testing it
    I remember working for the FBI like eriol6. or something like that Lol I also remember working for the CIA and
    I remember working for this actual airport agency owned by .:BodeGuard:. I think his name was something
    like that looool but only God knows what account I used then? the account I always use now is from 2012 so I can
    imagine in like a decades time that being considered old af and one of the people I work in an agency now with
    Untorn, is from 2003 lol and she gets questioned all the time about her join date.

I remember them old hamburger places and lido and how I was desprate for like 2c to use that lift I also remember
    that HC Club room only, and I remember how getting HC was a big deal and I won two 25c sacks in Falling Furni
    also for some reason I rememeber, although I don't do it now, Online dating this girl who owned a restaurant lol
    but she found me cheating on an owner of a Cozzie Change and we had this big emotional sloppy breakup scene.

I also remember how the HC vs Norm thing was much more bigger than now and generally public rooms were more
    populated than it is now, I also remember playing FiendFyres Hogwarts when it was soooo popular I was such a
    noob to RPing thenn this guy was pi$$ing me off so i remember going like -I turn you into a frog- and I got sent
    to the headmaster's office and I got a warning lol..

I think I remember this Massive trading world room that I've tried to find but I think it shut down basically it was
    just HC Sofas stacked like a pyramid and I always tried to get to the top, I never did and I remember them old
    dialog boxes when trading lol and that old purse and there were flies in there.

I also have memories of erm the music and when they had games you could play that was the best, I have very
    fond memories of Habbo pre the full transition to the new client like 2009-2011 but I think even then I played
    rarely before that when I saw my older brother playing and I was mesmorised by the colourful pixels and
    furniture and like when I was reallllyyy young at a party with my family at a friends house who lived on a
    council estate I remember seeing this boy playing habbo at the hamburger place and everyone was watching
    him on his laptop.

For some reason I remember petting a dog at that same party, or was it chasing me?

I wish habbo reverted back to its old cheesey self sigh.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast