HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BIXX

Default Official -Hogwarts- Forum:

The -Hogwarts- forum is a behind-the-scenes website to apply for jobs that we currently offer, see when the next events are planned and updates. Join the community today by signing up for the newest Habbo Hogwarts RPG on Habbo.com!

-Hogwarts- Headmaster

www.HabboHogwartsForum.co.uk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

I personally don't like how the domain redirects to a free forum hosting domain - you can get web hosting from as little as 99p a month and install a copy of MyBB if you've not got the budget for vBulletin - just gives a better impression, that's all.

Other than that, I wish you good luck!

robbie // pension.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

i dont see any problem with the redirect but i really do dislike the announcements board
    it's always in your face and it's so annoying when you're tryig to just like look around
    think about making that a drop down or something s it isn't so directly in your face wherever you go

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just a warning that my anti virus tells me not to go there as it's not safe, so I'm assuming other's will have the same and might be put off by it.

If you're really serious about making it work you can't really compromise on making it look good and making people want to visit it. I don't really like the site itself, it's very dark and the ghostly building outline looks more like Disney than Hogwarts to me? I guess if you're to work on it and make it better it might work, but there is still a lot to do.

Haha, we take on board every opinion and suggestion even when standards are a little too high.
    It's not the Disney castle, it's definitely Hogwarts
    -Hogwarts- Headmaster

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Just a warning that my anti virus tells me not to go there as it's not safe, so I'm assuming other's will have the same and might be put off by it.

If you're really serious about making it work you can't really compromise on making it look good and making people want to visit it. I don't really like the site itself, it's very dark and the ghostly building outline looks more like Disney than Hogwarts to me? I guess if you're to work on it and make it better it might work, but there is still a lot to do.
    i don't have antivirus but my chrome tells me that basically then blocks 8 ads

I don't think it's bad at all. I like how cameron is advertising Habbox on there

It's something in the incisionfree board data, it's only where Chrome/McAfee etc has found a bad file previously and since then it's just a constant flag. Definitely nothing to worry about, you don't have to enter your bank details haha. I don't get the them but there isn't anything we can do - even contacted the staff and they said the same. Haha I know! Cheeky sausage
    Last edited by BIXX; 06-02-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    -Hogwarts- Headmaster