HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BreakfastBacon

Latest Awards:

List of ones I find annoying
    VenturianTale
    EthanGamerTV
    FR3D and those kids who own his account now
    Any child gamer, god they suck.
    Mainstream minecraft ones are awful, in fact they all are, ew.

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

oh lord there's a tv programme out about tyler oakley now too zzzzzzzzz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Post edited by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please do not post racist comments
    Last edited by Cerys; 31-01-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens

Trisha Paytas, also known as blndsundoll4mj. I'm pretty sure she fits 99.9% of all the blonde stereotypes out there. She's incredibly annoying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    Trisha Paytas, also known as blndsundoll4mj. I'm pretty sure she fits 99.9% of all the blonde stereotypes out there. She's incredibly annoying.
    Lol! I find that I watch one of her videos for a laugh and then I get addicted to them and can't stop watching all the crap she spills out. Plus she talks so fast it's unreal.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Lol! I find that I watch one of her videos for a laugh and then I get addicted to them and can't stop watching all the crap she spills out. Plus she talks so fast it's unreal.
    You're the first person I know that actually likes her! I'm not going to lie, I watch her sometimes, there's something about her that annoys me so much that I want to see more of her... if that makes any sense. And ikr! The first video I saw of her was when she was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She was reading a page out of Ellen's book, I think. I couldn't believe how fast she spoke.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    You're the first person I know that actually likes her! I'm not going to lie, I watch her sometimes, there's something about her that annoys me so much that I want to see more of her... if that makes any sense. And ikr! The first video I saw of her was when she was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She was reading a page out of Ellen's book, I think. I couldn't believe how fast she spoke.
    Nonono I don't like her I just click on one of her videos sometimes because I'm bored and then I get sucked in because it's like a weird fascination - same as how the whole forum except me seems to be disgustingly fascinated with videos of people popping their spots lol

tl;dr trisha paytas videos are like bursting acne videos (h)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Nonono I don't like her I just click on one of her videos sometimes because I'm bored and then I get sucked in because it's like a weird fascination - same as how the whole forum except me seems to be disgustingly fascinated with videos of people popping their spots lol

tl;dr trisha paytas videos are like bursting acne videos (h)
    Omg I'm obsessed with videos like that. I come across the most disgusting videos whenever I'm on Youtube. I always end up randomly remembering them throughout the day and having mini cringe attacks smfh.

Also, have you seen her latest videos with her "boyfriend"? I genuinely think he's gay.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I cannot STAND Miranda Sings. Don't find her funny at all and the look is just annoying as it is

I get annoyed at vloggers after I've binged for a while but I don't mind for general watching. I do look back and think jesus I literally just spent 2 hours watching someone else go about their life what
    I'm with you regarding Miranda.
    Oh my God.

But they have done well for themselves, as many YouTubers mentioned have - as @Empired said, they're appealing to an audience.

If you find them annoying, don't watch them.

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was asking my 6 year old cousin what she was watching and she was watching Zoella. I was like so maybe they shouldn't say anything too controversial. I don't find any youtuber annoying because I don't watch any of them lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast