HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    pewDIEDIEDIEpie
    jacksepticeye

also that pyropuncher guy

what a ****
    Do you mean PyroCynical? He is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Ones I find annoying:

stampylongnose
    SSundee
    Zoella
    Alfie Days

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Anyone that makes excessive pranks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once upon a time, I couldn't stand Pewdiepie, but recently I think he makes some interesting videos. I can't bare Zoella and her crew. They're all so scatty and seem utterly vapid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Anyone that explicitly tries to fit in what we could call formulas

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Ahahha i was wondering why no one here has said the obvious duo yet...
    then i looked through some of these posts.. most are from 2016

so here we go

Jake & Logan Paul... Wow.. Losers. lol

honestly when they first started youtube i watched them both everyday. it was interesting.
    then they both just became.. i dont even know. jsut not interesting i guess i mean logan def shot him self in the foot with the Japanese suicide forest, thats for sure.
    but jake.. i dont know. just horrible..

another one.. Joogsquad. i used to watch him everyday. until you can tell hes just doing it for the views now... sad sad sad

Tokens

Latest Awards:

zoella

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Joe Weller
    Logan Paul

I'd love to stab their eyes out with rusty forks
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I'm not a massive fan of "youtubers" who shout down their mics without reason e.g. "HELLO EVERYONEEEEEE *does stupid noises*" and the ones who beg for likes, subs etc at the beginning of the video rather than at the end. Oh I also hate the ones who half way start talking about a stupid mobile app due to their "spondered" video and beg people to buy their overpriced jumpers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Trisha Paytas drives me nuts tbh. My friend used to watch her videos all the time, so I started watching some too and literally couldn't do it. She's too much to handle

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Out of all the YouTube celebrities I find most of them annoying. They're fake, overly nice (see fake) and say nothing controversial or of any interest. It's all usually just a load of appealing to whoever fancies them and painting a picture of themselves that's as real as I am Chinese. They're also as vain as hell.

Now then, who's the most annoying YouTube personality in your eyes?

I'd have to go with Tyler Oakley. He looks annoying, acts annoying and not once have I ever heard him say anything remotely interesting. It's the same old record of "smile smile be nice to everyone everybody is perfect oh isn't life so wonderful yada yada" as well as the fact he seems to centre his entire life on what gender he fancies. It's so boring it's so ugh. Wouldn't it be interesting if one of them just for once said something "controversial" and put across a good argument and got people thinking about any topic whether it's scientific, philosophical or political. ANYTHING to stimulate some brain cells when watching one of their videos. But then that isn't what the teenage girl 12 to 18 and young gay 12 to 25 demographic is looking for is it.

So who's the most annoying famous YouTuber in your eyes?

moderator alert Thread moved by Matt (Forum Manager) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it's more suited to this section.
    I have to totally agree with you here - Tyler seem so fake and annoying. He seemed more relatable when he was younger, but now he's trying to be like every sterotypical gay guy and super annoying imo. He really fell off the face of the earth, but hope James Charles goes away too

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast