HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have any items that you will never get rid of/sell?

Do you have any sort of 'sentimental' items or just random ones that you will never sell for whatever reason?

I have a Victorian Street Lamp - the old HC gift, I won't sell it as it was the first item of furniture anyone ever gave to me just because.
    The Limited Edition Rare Executive Drinks Cabinet #18 that was a gift to me from @-Plaztix; and @Rottentroll; they told me I could never sell it and they gave me it as an 18th birthday present, which was fitting as I was legally allowed to drink, therefore, drinks cabinet.
    The other is a Bad Side Throne given to me by @sexpot; just because again!
    Also a Candy Boy suit given to me by @lawrawrrr;

The others I will never sell are all the trophies and gifts, which no one would really make use of anyway as they're personal to me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quite a few trophies obviously and I have a love lock with @:Cerys; that I would NEVER sell because it marks out eternal affection xo

And I always like to have a park bench because it's my second favourite furni and I love it

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Quite a few trophies obviously and I have a love lock with @:Cerys; that I would NEVER sell because it marks out eternal affection xo

And I always like to have a park bench because it's my second favourite furni and I love it
    bet youve sold it already. our love is meaningless to you!!!!!

umm my lil moonlamp because i have no idea how i got it and it just kinda appeared my my marketplace lol and its kinda cute maybe in its own weird way

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes, other than trophies it's mostly stuff that people who no longer play gifted me
    probably will never sell my dragons either

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Trophies, for obvious reasons!
    My Idea Agency teles that I won
    The Pistachio Hippo I won for the doubles comp with @Expling;
    My gold/bronze/silver/pink/maroon drag (last one from @Samanfa; and @DJ_Shadow; aww)
    Mt pet rock again from Harry
    My Chesterfield sofas from Sam in a batch room she bought me (she KNEW I LOVED THOSE SOFAS)
    My (second) cat costume from Sam too
    My candy costume which I think was from @Krazybethw;
    Pixel poop from @FlyingJesus; because I never open presents on Habbo and he made SUCH A BIG DEAL of me opening it so I did and I was so disappointed but it was so funny

I have a room on Habbo with it all in (https://www.habbo.com/room/66539206), plus a gnome and a Habbo Cola machine I'm not sure why but I like them

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

All the trophies / gifts my friends have sent me.

Really any of the supers I have collected because I like them, so it will be hard to pry any of them off me. Unless I am purely buying them just for investment ;P

Though i probably won't sell my gold ice cream machine, because that exact one was first ever rare I ever owned in 2005. Also the sushi plate in top of my fridge, as it was given to me by a friend who got lost in the merge =(

Most of my keepsakes are kept in my Habbo Experience room

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my hotel prize trophy because it has my name on and my army plastos because it's unlikely that they'll ever be reproduced and they mean a lot to me. and trophies/love locks/photos cos memories

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My trophy from Daisy as I was given it by the original Document before he left. Also all my other trophies, I wouldn't sell them either. I wouldn't even sell the ones I got which were purchased and placed in HxHD when I got hacked and the help desk got trashed and the RV panel got mutilated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I have a room full of old trophies and staff trophies that I'll never sell

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

Anything that is festive! I just won't sell.
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast