HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I normally wash my hair a couple of times a week and if I leave it longer it goes absolutely disgusting and my head just starts to itch like crazy so I can't stand it. I only ever use shampoo - no conditioner as it seems to make my hair go greasy faster (no, i don't put conditioner on my scalp) and doesn't really add to the shine anyway? Don't get the point of conditioner other than as a way to throw more money down the drain.

I know that shampooing your hair every single day can be damaging, much like washing too much because it doesn't give your body's natural oils enough time to sort themselves out. (Obviously that's a simplified version of what really happens.) Uhh I know that if you do have to wash your hair every day because it gets so greasy so fast you should empty half your shampoo into a second bottle, fill up both bottles to the top with water and then mix it together to dilute shampoo. Think I learned that from Bobbi Brown but it was never that important to me as I don't need to wash my hair every day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

i wash my hair 2 or 3 times per week. ive never had greasy hair in my life, if i go anymore than 4days without washing it it gets really dry and flat

i never find shampoo damaging for my hair visibly. i usually get shampoo without parabens or sulfates but my hair would still look good usin a 3 buck shampoo like herbal essence.
    Last edited by OldLoveSong; 31-01-2016 at 11:10 PM.

xo.

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OldLoveSong View Post
    i wash my hair 2 or 3 times per week. ive never had greasy hair in my life, if i go anymore than 4days without washing it it gets really dry and flat
    oh my god that's like hair goals
    I wish i was able to do that
    washing it and drying it takes ages

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't shampoo every day but I do condition which is prob even worse for it idk but leaves it SILKY SOFT
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i don't use shampoo i use body gel all over its quicker to get everything done in one go

i also find shampoo can be harsh on ya hair so i'll only use head and shoulders (powerful) once every 2 weeks or so

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I used to wash my hair everyday, and now I wash it almost everyday.. I just don't feel clean leaving the house without washing it in the morning.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I wash my hair every time I go out. Shampoo makes my hair soft and smell good and i've not heard of any really bad stories of shampoo damaging anyone's hair so much that it looks really bad, so I'll keep using it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

My hair gets greasy very quickly because of how much I used to wash it - but I can't leave it longer than a day. I have to wash it and I straighten my hair etc. so damage from shampoo is the least of my worries.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I wash my hair every other day or it feels gross, don't use conditioner though cos it makes it go greasy so that saves money I guess

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I wash my hair every time I go out. Shampoo makes my hair soft and smell good and i've not heard of any really bad stories of shampoo damaging anyone's hair so much that it looks really bad, so I'll keep using it!
    I'm pretty sure (don't quote me on it tho) that shampoo does darken everyone who uses it's hair quite considerably but I'm not sure whether that could be counted as a particularly bad thing? I couldn't care less :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast