HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you prefer the Market Place or Habbo shops?

Which do you prefer?

I like the Market Place for quick selling and buying, plus you can undercut the offers easily enough if they're not already at their lowest! I don't like how you can't do bulk selling over it though, I think it would be nice to have sort of listings from sellers like 50 x Corner Plinths - price 40 Credits or something.

I like Habbo shops for the actual bulks you can buy in them, and if they're in bulks you can sometimes get a discount whereas if you buy bulk on the Market Place you don't know what the next offer is or whether it will be higher than the previous.

I like both for gaining quick deals sometimes you just get lucky, I remember someone putting 3 Throne Sofas in for 6c and I managed to get 2 of them, it's good when you're looking at the right thing at the right time.

What about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Prefer MP because I still for some reason get awkward asking for stuff even though I know the person is wanting to sell it but yeah obviously has to be in shops and whatev for bulk because it would just cost too much to buy a lot of some things at MP price
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I tend to be ridiculously lazy selling and buying stuff - so I tend to use the Marketplace. Even if I'm paying ridiculous amounts I think of the stress and time it saves me

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I tend to be ridiculously lazy selling and buying stuff - so I tend to use the Marketplace. Even if I'm paying ridiculous amounts I think of the stress and time it saves me
    I do that too if I can't be bothered finding it as I don't really care as much what my Credits go on now, although I still can't resist a deal I don't trade purely for profit anymore so the Market Place helps a lot.

When they decided to allow catalogue items in the Market Place I thought it would crash it a fair bit, but it really hasn't! I love how on some items it's easier and cheaper to bulk on them instead of buying separate, and then I just resell the others at the price I bought them and still save Credits.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I only use the market place when I'm desperate for an item of furni and can't find it anywhere

or a few days ago when @thms; desperately needed a sand patch so I bought him one and gave him it xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

I'd prefer habbo shops but it could take a while to find what you need so I get lazy and use market place always

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Shops are always cheaper and saves me having to exchange. If I want a quick sale or want to buy something quickly i'll buy from marketplace.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I just wish there was a sell multiple/sell all option for MP.

I have a lot of bulks like holly garlands and don't want to put 110 of them in mp. It'll take hours.

bella ciao

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

I do like shops because it's cheap but then I'm like fj and get scared to ask people so I always (stupidly) buy from mp

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

I only just started looking at the mp!
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast