HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

@-:Undertaker:-; You know what Dan, **** off. You are a **** idiot. Once again you have come into one of these threads and mentioned smoking when it's not even related or can even be compared. All you do is shove your own bloody views down people's throats on this forum and post EU crap or how you tried to save your pet hamster when you aren't even medically trained to do such a thing.

Seeing as you think they should do this:

Please provide everyone on this forum with the following

1. Your passwords for every single website you go on
    2. Your bank account information
    3. All your photos
    4. All your emails

The list goes on - Then we'll see how happy you are.

Everyone else is wrong, you're never wrong according to yourself.

**** this, don't bother replying because I will no longer be able to see your threads or posts or anything on here. Cannot not be bothered having to see one of your posts ever again. Finally.

Good Bye.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 19-02-2016 at 05:58 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Do I sense a hellban, if not can you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    @-:Undertaker:-; You know what Dan, **** off. You are a **** idiot. Once again you have come into one of these threads and mentioned smoking when it's not even related or can even be compared. All you do is shove your own bloody views down people's throats on this forum and post EU crap or how you tried to save your pet hamster when you aren't even medically trained to do such a thing.

Seeing as you think they should do this:

Please provide everyone on this forum with the following

1. Your passwords for every single website you go on
    2. Your bank account information
    3. All your photos
    4. All your emails

The list goes on - Then we'll see how happy you are.

**** this, don't bother replying because I will no longer be able to see your threads or posts or anything on here. Cannot not be bothered having to see one of your posts ever again. Finally.

Good Bye.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Actually, if you read what I said rather than having a hissy fit you'd realise I actually agree with you on this.

Problem is I cannot stand hypocrisy. You cannot post here pretending to be all for consumer/individual rights and property rights when it comes to YOUR precious phones and computers when you argue innocent Americans should have their guns taken away, that innocent people should be felt up at airports randomly (hey forget innocence until proven guilty there!) and people having the nerve to want to have a smoke on private property. When it comes to that, you turn into a little dictator and more often than not you'll justify it by using the safety of the many argument that the Feds are now using in this example.

But when it comes to your gadgets and the government looking at your very important Whatsapp conversations? Ohhhh the outrage. "Muh rightz!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx
    All you do is shove your own bloody views down people's throats on this forum
    When I create threads, I invite people to debate with me. I enjoy it.

You on the other hand created this thread expecting everybody to bow down to you and not challenge you. I did, you couldn't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx
    Well that's funny because I have debated with many people on this forum and never blocked one of them. I instead reply to their points.

Unlike you.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-02-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Thanks for posting but I can't actually read anything you post so well done. Probably some more crap how he compares smoking with encryption on mobile phones or some **** like that. I shall leave this here though: http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/no-...w-enforcement/

Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 19-02-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Posts in this thread are to remain on topic otherwise it'll be closed for a cooling off period and be reopened if/when things calm down.

You can take any personal dislikes/grudges to Spam or somewhere the Forums rules don't apply ie skype.

Thanks guys.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Thanks for posting but I can't actually read anything you post so well done. Probably some more crap how he compares smoking with encryption on mobile phones or some **** like that. I shall leave this here though: http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/no-...w-enforcement/
    So brave and grown up xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Posts in this thread are to remain on topic otherwise it'll be closed for a cooling off period and be reopened if/when things calm down.

You can take any personal dislikes/grudges to Spam or somewhere the Forums rules don't apply ie skype.

Thanks guys.
    spoilsport

Tokens

Latest Awards:

classic garner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

love the drama

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast