HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jorgie View Post
    This series is so boring tbh.
    With the fact that Marlene confirmed she lied about CeCe being Charles and it could potentially be a female we have lived through without (one of the liars) Alison could most possibly be Charles explaining her urinary and hormonal imbalance.
    I agree. Maybe if Marlene brings out another Caitlyn Jenner it'll become interesting again. I think Paige is a man. That could be a strong possibility at this point. (SPOILER, THEORY)

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

wild

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artpops View Post
    I agree. Maybe if Marlene brings out another Caitlyn Jenner it'll become interesting again. I think Paige is a man. That could be a strong possibility at this point. (SPOILER, THEORY)
    Marlene has announced that we may see one of the current characters come out as a man (besides Cece who is already dead) and yes i do think it could be Paige. Somehow she returns to the show and is now a man, possibly explaining Charles and Paige being Uber A? omg. Paige was Uber A to protect Emily from CeCe who was not infact Charles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12