HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Which way did you vote in the EU referendum today?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • REMAIN

27 51.92%
  • LEAVE

25 48.08%
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got bored and posted a blog about the future if anyone is interested.

I really like Theresa May but not sure if she'd gather enough support when she stayed in the background during the campaign instead of putting her neck on the line.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

dat power stance tho
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I hope May is blocked.

She was known to want to Leave but bottled it and half-arsed backed Remain for the sake of her career. Yesterday's woman. It's the same with that Savid Javid who is another one who was known to want to Leave but also bottled it on the basis that it'd do his career good. Discredited. It's great to see the odds on Osborne now behind even those who have ruled themselves out - we still haven't seen him since Thursday. His career is dead in the water.

Boris Johnson or David Davies would be nice. Or as many are now speculating Andrea Leadsom. New PM has to be a Leaver as IDS has said.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-06-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    me, @Red;, @Inseriousity.; or was it @Intersocial; and I thinkkkk @-:Undertaker:-; were online for the scottish referendum

i'll come on if other people are online
    Really late reply from me, but I was online for the Scottish referendum I ... think? I no longer use Habbo so I won't be on for any future referendums.

As for this result, I am very disappointed with the result and also, like many people including leave voters, quite surprised leave won.
    --
    Also, May has played this very well by not choosing to 100% defend either side. I think she knew full on well what she was doing and it's really going to pay off for her.
    /

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

More good news in terms of potential trade deals.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...tions-britain/

President of Iceland welcomes Brexit, looks forward to stronger relations with Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Breitbart London
    The President of Iceland has welcomed Britain’s exit from the European Union, voicing hopes that the UK will now strengthen it’s relationship with Iceland, Greenland and Norway.

President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson said the vote to leave the EU represented a “serious setback” for the leaders of the EU, and opened the door to a new “triangle of nations” working together outside of the EU, shifting power in the north of Europe away from the European Union.

“It is now obvious that here in the North Atlantic will be a triangle of nations that all stand outside of the European Union: Greenland, Iceland, Great Britain, Faroe Islands and Norway,” he said, adding: “This key area in the North will be outside of the influence of the European Union.”
    A new political party in Hong Kong has also been set up to push for the growing movement for the city to come under British authority again.

Not going to happen but Hong Kong will be a powerful voice when it comes to us pushing for a trade deal with China.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...try-rejoin-uk/

Hong Kong protestors call for city to come under British sovereignty again following Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Breitbart London
    Just days after the British people voted to regain their independence from an unelected bureaucracy, campaigners in Hong Kong have launched a political party agitating for the city to be returned to British rule as a transitional stage towards independence.

Billy Chiu is a young campaigner who first rose to prominence three years ago when he waved the British colonial flag in protest at Chinese rule, having broken in to a military facility. Today, he called a press conference to announce the launch of the Alliance to Resume British Sovereignty Over Hong Kong and Independence.

Hong Kong was formally handed back to Beijing by the British in 1997, with the Sino-British Joint Declaration ostensibly preserving its liberties for 50 years. But there are growing concerns that freedoms enshrined in the agreement are being steadily eroded by the Chinese Communist Party, leading to increasingly vociferous calls for true independence.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-06-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Iceland deal depends on how the football goes tomorrow
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Anyone seen this

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7102596.html

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Certainly no xenophobia in that article

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Anyone else seen IDS backtrack on the NHS £350 million claim

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I hope May is blocked.

She was known to want to Leave but bottled it and half-arsed backed Remain for the sake of her career. Yesterday's woman. It's the same with that Savid Javid who is another one who was known to want to Leave but also bottled it on the basis that it'd do his career good. Discredited. It's great to see the odds on Osborne now behind even those who have ruled themselves out - we still haven't seen him since Thursday. His career is dead in the water.

Boris Johnson or David Davies would be nice. Or as many are now speculating Andrea Leadsom. New PM has to be a Leaver as IDS has said.
    What? You hope May isn't voted as leader because she chose Remain to benefit her career, but choosing Boris Johnson would be nice?! Out of everyone in this whole shit show of a referendum, he's easily the biggest opportunist of the lot. As far as I'm concerned, he's the scummiest politician in this country right now and I would much prefer May over him, and I quite despise May. Though, I'd rather a new election altogether once all the parties have sorted their shit out.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Anyone else seen IDS backtrack on the NHS £350 million claim
    What's so hard to understand about the NHS point, I mean really? Vote Leave was a campaign, not a government. It is up to the government which is elected how that £350 million is spent whether it is on defence, the NHS, the police, science, care of the elderly - whatever. You could hardly have a poster listing all the government departments you're going to spend the money on because then it ceases to be a poster and becomes a document. In any case, we're about two years away still from having that £350 million a week back in our pockets and then we can decide as a country how it is spent.

Whether all of it on the NHS or not, at least it will be spent here on our own people.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    What? You hope May isn't voted as leader because she chose Remain to benefit her career, but choosing Boris Johnson would be nice?! Out of everyone in this whole shit show of a referendum, he's easily the biggest opportunist of the lot. As far as I'm concerned, he's the scummiest politician in this country right now and I would much prefer May over him, and I quite despise May. Though, I'd rather a new election altogether once all the parties have sorted their shit out.
    May was known to want to leave given her time as Home Secretary her hands were tied in being unable to carry out election promises due to EU law on immigration as well as the issue over the deportation of terrorists and criminals. The point is however that whilst her failure as Home Secretary has been due to the fact her hands have been tied by EU law, she should have stuck her neck out on the line like Johnson and especially Gove did (over court supremacy) and campaigned for Leave.

Instead she came out in favour of Remain and sat on her hands. We need a PM with backbone to lead our withdrawal, not a hand sitter.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 27-06-2016 at 12:34 PM.