HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I constantly get muted for stupid things and i've been banned for even more stupid things!
    So if they're actually enforcing these policies when often the mods don't speak "proper English" i don't think that it's the best thing for habbo and it will just lead to a further reduction of the people who play habbo!

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

not sure if it's really any different, however at least they are beginning to look pretty much fair in a way.

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    not sure if everyone is the same, but i'll now no longer send in CFH when users are breaking the habbo way. 99% of the time I get an alert saying I am wasting their time pretty much
    I also will no longer send in CFH reports. The majority of the time when I do, they reply not to abuse the Call For Help! It's always legitimate reports too. This is a bad idea but the rest I don't mind.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

The mods are the problem, not the process

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12