HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Gene Therapy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by whoeful View Post
    i have to agree with flyingjesus on this one guys, autism is a disease
    im shocked to see that person who banned us from events is the same person who agrees autism is a disease O_O

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

This is embarrassing

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Calling a disease a disease isn't even close to being the same as using a certain term as an insult. Loving that you guys are still so caught up on me that you actually stalk my posts (the "members who have read this thread" bar is hilarious) but seriously, don't you two and your posse pretend to have mental illnesses yourselves every time you have a perfectly normal teenage drama like not wanting to do an exam or a boy being mean, and then your other face comes on and you try bullying people for their mental states and promote suicide. Top people
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Calling a disease a disease isn't even close to being the same as using a certain term as an insult. Loving that you guys are still so caught up on me that you actually stalk my posts (the "members who have read this thread" bar is hilarious) but seriously, don't you two and your posse pretend to have mental illnesses yourselves every time you have a perfectly normal teenage drama like not wanting to do an exam or a boy being mean, and then your other face comes on and you try bullying people for their mental states and promote suicide. Top people

yeah i guess youre right, i might go for the new trend and pretend to be bisexual or somat for a bit instead of the whole mental illness business x

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by whoeful View Post
    yeah i guess youre right, i might go for the new trend and pretend to be bisexual or somat for a bit instead of the whole mental illness business x
    i remember when i told fj i was bisexual and he told me i was only saying that for snowflake points LOL whew

btw wasnt stalking ur posts @fj i just remembered this thread is where ppl started saying autism is a disease and wanted to reread it n then found it funny ur out here sayin it urself so don't worry i don't think about u that often lol. nevr told anyone to kill themselves n medical records state somethin other than just pretending to have mental illnesses online lol all a bit brave comin from a 30 yr old who still uses habbo to stalk kids n has a history of saying a lot worse to ppl when u were our age but go off i guess
    Last edited by Elegance; 15-03-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Like whoeful Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    i remember when i told fj i was bisexual and he told me i was only saying that for snowflake points LOL whew

btw wasnt stalking ur posts @fj i just remembered this thread is where ppl started saying autism is a disease and wanted to reread it n then found it funny ur out here sayin it urself so don't worry i don't think about u that often lol. nevr told anyone to kill themselves n medical records state somethin other than just pretending to have mental illnesses online lol all a bit brave comin from a 30 yr old who still uses habbo to stalk kids n has a history of saying a lot worse to ppl when u were our age but go off i guess
    OH MY GOD SHE HAS SERVED AND DRAGGED ****KKKKKKK

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567