HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flooom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    I'd like to add to your post with this image:
    lmao get rekt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

The site looks alright but your paddings are really off all over the place. You really ought to sort it out tbh as it ruins the design. You really should get the content at least 5px within the width of the headers and then also have at least 10px padding at the top from the header aswell as it looks a bit of a mess right now.

There's also problems with the coding in terms of the radio box not ending properly - it looks like it's supposed to go somewhere below it but doesn't. The bottom of the page needs a gap as it ends suddenly and there's a problem with the box after the top white box.

Good luck with it tho, it looks better than 95% of the stuff on here/
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Cheers for the comment @Snex;

I'll be looking into that at some point with Andy.

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
    Cheers for the comment @Snex;

I'll be looking into that at some point with Andy.
    No problem, good luck with it

Default Amazing

its looks amazing the forum keep up the good work

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snex View Post
    The site looks alright but your paddings are really off all over the place. You really ought to sort it out tbh as it ruins the design. You really should get the content at least 5px within the width of the headers and then also have at least 10px padding at the top from the header aswell as it looks a bit of a mess right now.

There's also problems with the coding in terms of the radio box not ending properly - it looks like it's supposed to go somewhere below it but doesn't. The bottom of the page needs a gap as it ends suddenly and there's a problem with the box after the top white box.

Good luck with it tho, it looks better than 95% of the stuff on here/
    Welcome back, Joss - nice to see someone that was very influential in terms of vBulletin themes for Habbo fansites back here. Back in the day, there wasn't really a site around that hadn't based their theme off one of your freebies on HabboEmotion.

I agree with the comment regarding padding and some bad use of space, and the margin at the bottom of the page would make a huge difference to the design too. I have passed several comments on to Andy at MadHabbo, fingers crossed it all gets perfected.

robbie // pension.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pension View Post
    Welcome back, Joss - nice to see someone that was very influential in terms of vBulletin themes for Habbo fansites back here. Back in the day, there wasn't really a site around that hadn't based their theme off one of your freebies on HabboEmotion.

I agree with the comment regarding padding and some bad use of space, and the margin at the bottom of the page would make a huge difference to the design too. I have passed several comments on to Andy at MadHabbo, fingers crossed it all gets perfected.
    No bother, I just come on from time to time when I'm usually bored tbh. I forgot about them free themes, haven't done vBulletin stuff for at least 5 years now.

Hope you fix it, looks better than most of the stuff that's posted on these days tbh - good luck with it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234