HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Budget 2016

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Oh that's nothing and its fine I drink sugar free irn bru so I should be fine
    Wait, so if you drink the sugar free version you then answered your own bloody question! :@

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I didn't think of it at the time, it used to be called Diet Irn Bru so was always used to that but forgot its sugar free these days and not 'diet'

Looked up the sugar level in it then remembered

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

You're not necessarily out of the woods yet as they could well raise the prices of diet drinks to be aligned with sugary drinks. They have 2 years to decide their tactics before the tax is in place.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Well, for England, it's going towards extra school funding for sports so it may make more of a difference than you think.
    I suppose at least the money is hopefully going to actually go to where they are saying it will, extra funding for schools is always a bonus.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith resigns, citing concerns over changes to disability benefits

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35848687

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I wonder if he finally got tired of people hating him

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Apparently from his resignation letter;

Previous Habbox Roles

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    What do you think of benefits in general? Given that comment above, it would be nice to see if you think benefits should be abolished? If not, then why? The person sitting next to them who pays zilch would technically be getting a benefit.
    i don't understand the Q

yes i believe in a safety net but not a free for all where people who work and save get the exact same as those who didn't bother

ideally people should pay for their own care. if not then my grandparents shouldn't have their life savings taken away to fund their care when the lazy arse next to them who sat in the boozer all their life gets the exact same care & entitlements. its so wrong.

old age care and inheritance tax are the two most unfair and unjust benefits/taxation problems in this country
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-03-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123