HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

25 inches, bottom of boob length!! it's a bit unhealthy at the bottom so I'd like it this long and healthy. This is the longest I've had it since I was a kid and it used to reach my waist then but it's probably actually longer now I'm just bigger.

Hairstyles... I almost exclusively wear it down (hate ponytails and plaits and stuff) or in a messy bun when I'm home! You're lucky if I brush it most days...

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

how long is ur hair atm? shortest at the back is at the bottom of my ears then long is like couple inches below my ears so a bob init
    how long do you want it? it's getting long but this is ok i like to have a short bob but that requires getting it cut every few weeks
    are u happy w/ it atm? ye ish in a week or so this answer prob be a no
    are there any frequent hairstyles for you or whatev?? i always have a bob so no just this as i cant do anything else it's naturally straight and sort of curled in at the bottom like it should be good hair da iawn

i do not at all suit long hair it lit makes me puke and @Empired; even said to me that i dont suit it because it's true!!! I would like to have a fringe even a side one but it wouldn't suit me and due to my cows lick and glasses, it just wouldn't work that's why i grew it out

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    how long do you want it?
    I would like it a bit shorter, I wanted a pixie cut, but my sister said I would look like a melon as my face isn't the thinnest.
    see i read something the other day that says all girls should try a pixie cut if they want it because most guys have short hair and they all have different type heads dont they and they well, they suit it
    so you should go wild and do it anyway because chances are it be alright (after u and people get used to it)
    Last edited by welshcake; 28-03-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's actually at the longest i've ever had it rn, it goes to about my belly button. i've always wanted to have my hair this long so i'm happy with it in that sense but it does get a bit annoying when i'm painting especially because it just gets in my face, even when i tie it up. i would love to cut mine to my shoulders but i know how long it took me to grow it to this length and how much i've always wanted it like this so i think i would definitely regret it if i cut it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post
    i do not at all suit long hair it lit makes me puke and @Empired; even said to me that i dont suit it because it's true!!! I would like to have a fringe even a side one but it wouldn't suit me and due to my cows lick and glasses, it just wouldn't work that's why i grew it out
    it is true i am sorry welshcake but I will not lie to you

My hair is currently like nipple length and I do quite like it. I've been getting it cut shorter each time because I like it long but it got ridiculously long and it just got untidy and my hairstyle didn't look good that long. I'd like it mid length but I'm too much of a wuss to get it cut all in one go so I'm just getting it a bit shorter every time I go to the hairdresser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

To my elbows basically. Quite happy with the length, and thickness!

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    it is true i am sorry welshcake but I will not lie to you

My hair is currently like nipple length and I do quite like it. I've been getting it cut shorter each time because I like it long but it got ridiculously long and it just got untidy and my hairstyle didn't look good that long. I'd like it mid length but I'm too much of a wuss to get it cut all in one go so I'm just getting it a bit shorter every time I go to the hairdresser
    its ok empired I complete agree thank you for ur honesty

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Thank God for back facing cameras.

I want it about 5 inches longer - need a trim though as my last hair visit was in Dec.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

I have it shaved on the sides (Number 4) and long and curly on top. I'm rubbish at explaining lol but my fringe reaches my eyes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

About 5cm. It's combed over though so looks a lot shorter

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

I have always been very lucky with my hair being quite healthy, currently its just longer than my shoulders, love it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast