HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not sure if this is still a joke or whatever, but apparently this is the merge item that has all those flags on it.

Credit to Habtium for the image:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I feel they would have announced it already if it was a joke... I mean it would make financial sense I guess to just run one hotel but that would change so much with the trading scene - plus the whole languages issue - it would be ridiculous!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habtium announced it was their april fools joke!!!

This has been a special year. As you well know, Habbo in their desire to globalize and take a similar line of events in all hotels, and extended their networks and led to celebrate the commemoration mentioned in the title of this news to the Spanish hotel speaking. So This is how the public rooms in hotels have been replaced with the design they had in the beginning, have altered the messages that appear to connect, among others. Also users and fansites have joined this task. Habtium has not been oblivious to this event , remembering that our website is visited by all the Habbo world transgressing the barriers of the Iberian Peninsula and South America. In collaboration with 3 friends fansites we have jointly planned a simple "joke" to which we have described as successful. Thank HabboTravel, Puhekupla and Habboreport! You've seen the publication of a new furni in this news today. This is totally false . Did you fall on the joke? We invite you to share in the comments of this news all your findings about this event together. Long live the April Fools Day!
    Last edited by Elegance; 01-04-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Puhekupla, HabboTravel, Habtium and HabboReport all teamed together to bring you the April Fools that was the merge item! I'm not sure if all the migration badges are an April Fools too, but the item definitely is. You can read about it here: https://habtium.es/news/12574/adios-...s-day-en-habbo (you'll have to translate it).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12