HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New HC Prices!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Was in my room earlier and had forgotten I had a free weeks worth of HC in a present box on Habbo and a message came up at the side of the screen indicating that I would get 5c off if I bought the HC expired in the weeks time.

No diamonds required. So if you do by any chance have HC in any presents it would save you having to pay for credits for diamonds!

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens
    Habbo
    4elijahu4

This is bad news.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I bought some for 3 pounds but I used another country (us I think) as I wanted to use paypal and it was like 10-16p cheaper so

)) !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they also increased price of builders club using credits too

was 85c + 85 diamonds, now 105c and 105 diamonds
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    hillyhawk

Latest Awards:

Okay literally just found out about this... and I'm pretty annoyed about it tbh. Sure, increase it to 50c, that at least is attainable if you're good at earning credits. But really... adding diamonds to it isn't freaking necessary, and I'm not going to pay real life cash just for a month of cool clothes.

Random is my third middle name... after my two given at birth ones.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by .:AnetteOlzon:. View Post
    Okay literally just found out about this... and I'm pretty annoyed about it tbh. Sure, increase it to 50c, that at least is attainable if you're good at earning credits. But really... adding diamonds to it isn't freaking necessary, and I'm not going to pay real life cash just for a month of cool clothes.
    Cool clothes can be purchased in the shop though, so I give it a couple of weeks and they will release a diamond only range of clothes. I see what they're doing, trying to make money. I just don't think the features they're offering are worth 50C/50D.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678