HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Is it sad to say I filled everything out thoroughly and professionally?
    So Did I I actually filled it out like it was my last job in the world and made is very grammatically correct. All my work put into nothing. I really thought we would be working with a team of Ambassadors to set up at least one competition.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:TaylorSwift: View Post
    So Did I I actually filled it out like it was my last job in the world and made is very grammatically correct. All my work put into nothing. I really thought we would be working with a team of Ambassadors to set up at least one competition.
    Well the team of Ambassadors is different because they could come up to you at any point and ask if you would to be one !

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Jesus christ I thought this was real... I remember the last time this happened though, thank god they've learnt from their mistakes I guess.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

i knew it was an april fools but did it anyway because it was nice to know you'd be getting a badge!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12