HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Doric Graphite Pillar released on all hotels (except .COM)

I'm assuming it's now on all the hotels - the Doric Graphite Pillar was previously only released into the Catalogue on Habbo.com prior to the merge (it was sold in February 2008). It was spotted on 3 other hotels, but has now been released for 25 Credits and 25 Diamonds on the Finnish, Spanish, French and Brazilian Hotels at least!

Looks like they will be bringing more rares out - a few weeks ago some laser gates were released on other hotels too; we can't really be too sure if there will be any released on .com? I would love to have full sets of items, but some of those we have already are so expensive and they will never hold their value!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

As long as they don't go releasing furni that is classified as "Super Rare" into the catalog, I am not averse to new rares however

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I think there was only one left in circulation before this. Gutted for them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

They might bring them in? It would be nice if they did.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."