HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Seth.23

Default Talent Track 'TBD' Removed

I have noticed Habbo, for the first time in years has removed the 'TBD' section of the talent track, but has not replaced the 'TBD' with anything as of today. Me personally, I believe this is a sign that something new and innovative is finally coming soon for users who have completed the entire talent track. What are all of your thoughts and speculations of this?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i think they just remembered that they were supposed to add something and cant be arsed haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, probably it's for the best to stop giving people hope. would like to know what they had in mind, guessing it was probably the ambassadors program but they felt it would be much more effective to just manually pick people than just have it endlessly open to anyone.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    i think they just remembered that they were supposed to add something and cant be arsed haha
    preach

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

so pointless doing all that, another let down by Habbo

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

That's a shame to be honest, adding something to remove it. Pointless tasks yet again?

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I see it as they are not really going to do anything new to the program, but will still have it still functioning for the time being.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

That was so popular when it first came out, it's a shame. They should've kept it going and updated it sooner to keep it fun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I used to worship the talent track when it first came out. Like, I'd be sat in the Help Desk and turn my helper thing on so I could help loads of people and get my times up for both and I was so into it. Then I just lost interest I assume a lot of people would have enjoyed being able to keep working up the ladder though.

I first reached the "TBD" level in August 2012. Its been so long I literally lost all interest and forgot about it. Would it not have been better just to bill it as the final level, rather than "TBD"? If they do add additional levels, fair enough, but when they inevitably stop it they wouldn't come under any scrutiny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast