HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Pokemon Planet

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Beedrill unfortunately becomes really weak really quickly once you get over like level 30, everything else just outstrips it after a while. Strongly suggest getting a gastly from Lavender Town and building it up to gengar, extremely useful pokemon that stays good at all levels and it'll round out the team a bit rather than having 2 bug types
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

you'll want to get rid of beedrill of illumise because they're so similar... and when I say that I mean get rid of both tbh soz bug type sucks for regular members of your team
    and golem is ok for now but he'll really start to drag you down soon

are these just pokemon you've caught or have you bought them @Cerys; ? You need to invest in a nice fire type or at the very least get a pokemon who can learn a fire move

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Beedrill unfortunately becomes really weak really quickly once you get over like level 30, everything else just outstrips it after a while. Strongly suggest getting a gastly from Lavender Town and building it up to gengar, extremely useful pokemon that stays good at all levels and it'll round out the team a bit rather than having 2 bug types
    Yeah I'm beginning to see that rip It all started off so hopeful with his bug bite but then it went all downhill from there
    Hmm yeah okay, I'll give that a try, am I right in thinking it needs to be traded to evolve? If so I'll give you bell when it's ready

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    you'll want to get rid of beedrill of illumise because they're so similar... and when I say that I mean get rid of both tbh soz bug type sucks for regular members of your team
    and golem is ok for now but he'll really start to drag you down soon

are these just pokemon you've caught or have you bought them @Cerys; ? You need to invest in a nice fire type or at the very least get a pokemon who can learn a fire move

rip illumise beedrill can get stuffed i agree with you on that one

Yeah pikachu blastoise and beedrill I caught myself, illumise got given to me and lombre and golem i bought for like 2k each iirc

I do have a vulpix but I gave up on it cos of how weak it is, or does it get stronger/better as it levels up?? Are there any you'd recommend?

I always used to think pokemon was such a basic game with no depth to it... oh how naive I was

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

EVs, IVs, natures, all very important if you're looking to build a real killer team vulpix isn't great but it will evolve into ninetales if you chuck a fire stone at it... which costs like 500k RIP so I went for magmar as my fire type after I ditched my charizard
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I am screaming

moderator alert Post edited by Empired (Forum Super Moderator): please remember to add BADSPOILER tags even if it's just a video's title that avoids the filter!
    Last edited by Empired; 20-05-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I am screaming

lmao reminds me of a sandstorm flute version I heard a while back.
    Last edited by Empired; 20-05-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    God said, let there be light.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I haven't played for days now. I've just got so bored of grinding all the time - I don't think they've really thought through the level of grinding properly? And because they've removed all other gameplay there's nothing to do except find a patch of grass and keep going.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't played for days now. I've just got so bored of grinding all the time - I don't think they've really thought through the level of grinding properly? And because they've removed all other gameplay there's nothing to do except find a patch of grass and keep going.
    Yeah I'm bored of it too, the fact the only end game content is grinding levels/trying to catch rare pokes is a bit stupid. Even when double xp is active it's still incredibly slow training 70 upwards. Might just play it when they do the seasonal events and that's about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by marine View Post
    Yeah I'm bored of it too, the fact the only end game content is grinding levels/trying to catch rare pokes is a bit stupid. Even when double xp is active it's still incredibly slow training 70 upwards. Might just play it when they do the seasonal events and that's about it.
    Oh I wasn't aware they did seasonal events? What kind of things do they do?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh I wasn't aware they did seasonal events? What kind of things do they do?
    Not sure what happens in the events but I think it's the usual easter, halloween, christmas etc. Also saw a few pictures on the official twitter which show christmasy screenshots.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223