HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

Default Would making all parents attend parenting classes make a difference? - ends 13th May

Official Debate - 1 Month VIP, 250 Tokens and Debater of the Month award, up for grabs!

The question has never really come up, however do you think if parents were made to attend a parenting class, make a difference to today's society?

Really, we look at how some children are raised across the world, many with loving homes, great parents and the ones that are one in a million right. However what if other people are not that lucky? Obviously most children today are well loved, however some are not. Would the classes for parents make a difference? Would they learn an official way to look after a child, even at the early stages when the new-born pops out, shall we say?

Bad Parenting has an impact on today's society... for example when something bad happens in terms of a parent, everyone hears about it, however where is the credit for the amazing parents, that keep their child attending school, looked after them, clothed them? I understand the fact that most children are in a respectable home, however what if some are not? Would a class make a difference?

What do you think, really? It's a simple question, would parenting classes make a difference to the way children are brought up across the world?
    Points to Consider (FOR CLASSES):
    - Classes would have to be compulsory for them to be effective.
    - Every child would be brought up in the same manor as every other child.
    - Impact on the child's life? Making them attend school, a better education maybe?

Points to Consider
    (AGAINST CLASSES):
    - Is there a right way to be a parent? Would it be right to make a handbook on it?
    - It's a right to have a child, you should be able to bring them up, the way you want?
    - How would the government of the country, make sure everyone attends?
    Good contributions to the debate will be awarded with reputation on the forums, and one winner will be chosen to win the overall prize. The official prize for this debate is 1 months VIP and 250 tokens, as well as the official Debater of the Month badge!

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol no not at all my parents never came to ANY parent's evenings and i turned out just fine i did amazing in my exams

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It would make a difference because it's policing how parents work and intervening in family life, but whether it would make a GOOD difference is another matter. Also all of your "points for" look like negatives to me
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Compulsory parenting classes?

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Nope.. all parents have different styles of parenting. I mean some probably dont do the best job and they will do things wrong but parenting is a lesson in itself, you learn from your mistakes. At least you should anyway.