A New News Website

Have you ever clicked a link on Facebook or something and once loaded you've had to skip to page 5 to find out more information?
Well I have and I am tired of it!

That is why I am starting a new News Website online (hopefully opening in Late May maybe earlier.)
I know there's a gap in the market for a new website which will have quizzes, news, funny videos and so on however before opening the site I want it to have atleast a months wort of articles all posted and ready to view.

To do this I need staff and management team.
Why should you apply to work for us?
1. We PAY you.
2. You can use space on your news article to place adsense/an advertisement image to promote something else which then is earning you money.

How do we pay you?
Our profits will go to our staff all shared out depending on there job, we will earn money using advertisements and also from our partners we already have in line.
Yes we will take out all costs such as hosting the site and our own advertisements and for further investment but then the rest will go into staffs pockets.

I know there's a lot more questions which will be on your mind so Private Message me for more information and I will get back to you.

Heres a link on how to apply - https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheNews2/TheNewsTeam

I would like to add that the website name will not be released unless you work for us till our opening to keep the site fully locked down and hidden.

The name of the website still hasn't been announced yet.

Thank you so much for reading please leave negative comments in my Private Message so I can get an email alert and get back to you quicker.