So I've gotten a good month into Black Desert Online now. I found it really fun but I unfortunately found myself drifting away from it after about 3 weeks.
I feel if so the game is great but it just lacks something, yet I'm not quite sure.
One huge issue with it in my opinion is the fact that it is better suited to hardcore PvP'rs.
This kinda sucked to me because I am a casual PvE player. I believe this game is worth the money, but you have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of time to keep up with it.
A lot of people were also complaining ''Oh this pay to win! this is pay to win'' the argument that its more pay for convenience was constantly made but it wasn't really
a strong argument. Buying items that for money that help you combat is pretty pay to win in my opinion.
Another thing constantly whined about by the players was the silly
'ghillie suit'. This piece of clothing blocked your name and help you in gathering. Meh meh meh the gathering ability no ones gonna' use. Its broken ability that opponents can't
see your name is straight up stupid. And they nerfed it way to hard! They made a potion which let opponents see your name for 5 minutes. This completely sucked and made it
feel like the ghillie suit was a waste of money. (It was €35!).

If any of you have given this game a go, I'd like to know your opinion. Thanks.

-Nexus