HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Flash Kingdom Building Game

Over the past few months I have been working on my first Flash project, a city building 2D game. It's based around the Age of Empires series, with simplistic graphics and a plot of land for you to get building.

I am looking for people to test out the game and leave me feedback on how the game runs on your device. I am interested in people exploring the interfaces, trying to break how the system works and making strange things appear. I also would like feedback on improvements to the game, perhaps a feature doesn't work as smoothly as you think it could? Suggest things that I can add to the game, such as places of education and health.

Current Features:
    • Creating your own Kingdom
    • General Store for you to purchase buildings and decorations. Citizens require buildings such as farms, wells and houses, whilst they simply enjoy decorations and places of worship.
    • Construct barracks and train troops to protect your kingdom. No enemies have been added to the game yet, but it is in the works.
    • Chop down forests, earn woodcutting experience and purchase new Axes.
    • Unlock achievements when you hit certain goals. By unlocking achievements, you will gain access to new buildings and technologies.
    • Placing quarries will provide your Kingdom with stone. Click a constructed quarry in order to start mining for stone. You do all of the work by manually clicking to mine. The work is hard but the rewards are great, especially when you come across diamonds and gold.
    • Access new areas, buildings, research and equipment as your experience points increase.

This project is simply for me to practice my AS3 code and my pixel art. I've worked on this project alone and would like some feedback, be that positive or negative I would love to hear back from you.

Click here to visit the website, or go to www.swordsofollion.com.

Thanks for reading!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Requested a beta invite - my usernames Joe!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Sounds pretty cool tbh, I'd love to help!

My usernames Cerys

Tokens

Sorry about the request a BETA, I have added your accounts now. Like I said, this is my first project I have ever released, so I am happy for all of your critique. As we speak I am working on being able to view other users kingdoms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    pixiekitty_

my username is morgan, and i requested a beta request :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Gave it a quick whack, definitely has some potential. Personally not a huge fan of the graphics as most things seem to lack any meaningful texture (aside from the rocks which I do quite like I have to say).Also, the UI design definitely seems Habbo inspired and it doesn't quite work for me personally.

I realise this is in beta and is probably on your to-do list already, but it definitely needs some kind of visual feedback. I need to be able to see people chopping trees or whatever otherwise it just seems like nothings happening. Oh, I just hopped on again mid sentence and I realised that I'm supposed to do it myself, which honestly seems a bit weird and contributes little to the game. I wouldn't be playing a game like this to click a button 100 times to get some stone, I play to avoid disaster or conquer others.

Definitely potential though.

Tokens

Thank you all for your feedback on the game! I have spent a few months developing the game and I have also hired a Pixel Artist. Although the game is a long way from being released, the main systems are in place and I will look at releasing a Beta very soon. In the meantime check out www.fallenisland.com to keep up to date with the latest information.

Last edited by Naythan; 15-12-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

nice looks good for a new project!

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

It looks very much like pokemon on gameboys haha. It looks great and a lot of potential. I appreciate all the hard work being put in. Great job!

Tokens

Firstly let me thank you all for the great feedback, this project has been in development for a few months now and it's great to see things really starting to take shape. We are looking for people to join a closed Beta and report any issues they've experienced. Interested? Visit www.fallenisland.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast