HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default what's your favourite public room?

there's a list of them here: http://www.habboxwiki.com/Public_Rooms, scroll to the very bottom for the old public rooms

i used to love peaceful park, lido diving and sun terrace! i still wish lido diving could make a comeback

Public Rooms used to be such a great part of Habbo. When my school friends and I first discovered Habbo in late 2002, it took us a while before we eventually shifted onto Private Rooms. We used to love meeting people in the various Lobbies, swimming in the Lido, playing games in the Cunning Fox Game Hall, drinking in the Dirty Duck Pub, eating in Habburgers, dressing up in the Cinema and annoying Piers in the Kitchen. Unfortunately the shift from Public Rooms to Private Rooms happens to most of us. I know a lot will try and claim that they spent loads more time in Public Rooms than they actually did, but the reality is that aside from the Welcome Lounge, the Theatredome and the Lido, most were empty.

A few years ago I actually tried to compile a guide about Public Rooms and the various bots that occupied them because of the lack of information online, but didn't receive too much help and eventually lost interest. Unfortunately, I guess they're just another part of Habbo's past that people aren't all that interested in...

I answer to your original question, I suppose in terms of the "look", Habburgers was probably my favourite. A great spoof of real life fast food chains. I've always had a thing for fictional brands within Habbo, such as Habburgers and Habbo Cola, but I always felt they could've done more with that Public Room. I really liked the Game Hall as well, despite the games not really working all that well. I wish they'd bring that back in a better format, with scores, leader boards, etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Honestly, back in the day I just used to go in the public rooms, the ones such as Habburgers and the old hallways. My favourite ones at the moment are the Coffee House and the new hallways.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

The Game Hall was great when it actually worked, but as it never seemed to do that much I will go for Habburgers or the Sun Terrace for it's little "secret".

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

the "Giraffas" fast food room, only for the BR Habbo! We could ask Giraffas Burguers, Giraffas Soda and seat on the Giraffas Chair... moments........

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

Main Lobby, Lido, Cunning Fox Game Hall, Dirty Duck Pub and the pizza place were fab

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The theatre one was good when it first was released, remember a habit pantomime being hosted in there by habbo staff, if I recall it was LostWitness and I ran up on the stage halfway through and got kicked ( Disco one always stands out, not sure why though.

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    the "Giraffas" fast food room, only for the BR Habbo! We could ask Giraffas Burguers, Giraffas Soda and seat on the Giraffas Chair... moments........

Yes on the UK hotel I remember we could get (as part of some event but stayed for ages) Reindeer burgers. I think my favourite Public rooms would have to be Sakura Square, Dirty Duck Pub or Rooftop.
    Last edited by MONEYMAGIC; 07-05-2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I really like the Coffee Broom Closet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to love the Hallway especially with find the DJ and that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast