HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Worst journey?

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default Worst journey?

So whats your journey from hell where you just wish you never bothered?

Never travelled much but i have to say the worst time was when i went to alton towers, the day was great but i didnt know i was about to go on the most annoying journey home. it started on the first time with some people who seem to be having a party in the train, the next train had some drunks who kept chanting (think they were lost aswell they said their were trying to get to Norway but was on a train to Sheffield) then think its ok peace no more drunks...until we got the bus with middle aged women blasting out music (not good music either)

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Well 2 years ago I went to a girls only church summer camp. Hated IT. It was so sexist and there are these two girls who are twins who were so mean to me and bees to me. The church is more about how much money you have and how dedicated you are. As I for one agreed in same sex marriage and never read the bible I was an outcast. I felt frustrated as these people had the dignity to tell me who I should be marry and when I didn't I was told I was betraying a church. I thought camping was about teaching how to live in survival no. All ep we did ever morning was clean and sing songs -.- I swear I spent a whole week wanting to go home. I hated that I was the odd one out as everyone was white and I'm the only Latina. Oh our living condition was like a big box of wood where e squirrels and the cold nights could be felt. I didn't pack the necessary needs so I slept on rocks for a whole week with dirty feet and coldness. I think the only thing I liked about that whole week was the one night I went off w some other girl and we were scaring everyone sleeping.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

abdn to london. lady gets on with her bf manchester i believe. totally drugged up. they keep going to the toilet n coming out coked up.. she spends the rest of the journey walking up and down the bus steps, dropping everything with her totally zoned out. she had hair like she had been shocked. totally freaky. she lit up a cig on the bus near london and got arrested when we arrived... same bus journey some guy gets on at aberdeen, obviously coked up as well, has no teeth and is offering us a bite of his roll.

pigged 25/08/2019

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

to and from yorkshire for uni

remember once trains kept cancelled on that awful northern rail service which already takes a lifetime. **** and it was freezing AND customer service sucked she was a cow behind the desk and i was so mad. talk about feeling venomous. then they wanted 30p for me to piss i was like HAHA WHAT and jumped the barrier like a rebel. if anyone had of got me over it i think i'd have blown my top that day and gone on a mass rampage

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't had too many bad journeys, although one time on our way to Ingoldmells we were diverted due to an accident. It only takes around 90 minutes to 2 hours to get there, but this time it was obviously going to be longer. Anyway, we go on the diversion, but then the directions stopped so we went one way and around an hour later we literally came out around a minute down road from where we started the diversion. I get travel sick sometimes so that wasn't the best journey!

Oh another was coming back from London, this was a coach at around 6pm to get back at around 11pm in Leeds. We drop people off/pick people up at Milton Keynes which was fine, next thing you know over tannoy "just letting everyone know that this coach is going in for its MOT so we will be swapping your coach, take all your stuff with you" I had to wake up my sister and boyfriend and tell them what was happening. I think this was in somewhere like Mansfield or Macclesfield, it started with M at least then we all had to change. We finally got home and I could sleep, I had been up since 4am that day for my sister to go celebrity spotting, but at least I met @lawrawrrr; from it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Getting the ferry to Santander with my bosses car, I found out I get sea sick, slept 0 hours. Then wrote off his car, excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I think the only bad experience I had with travelling anywhere would be when I tried to cross the border into Michigan State and all three times I went through they did a full car search which takes roughly 1-1/2hours. I had to sign papers and everything, and they asked me a bunch of questions. Now every time I go into New York State they chuckle at my record because of all the times I've been searched.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

To south of France from Leeds...on a coach....which is my fault cos I don't like flying but I think I'd have rather flown than do that again

It started off really hopeful, we were off on a holiday with Acorn and all the way from Leeds to London we were the only ones on the coach. Then everyone else from London got on, and we all realised we had enough room for one person to every two seats, so we could lie down and have room etc on the stupidly long journey, which was FAB
    but then the nice coach driver swapped with two horrid ones when we reached the port. . . .went downhill from there
    They permanently had the heating on full and refused to turn it down so everyone was sweating like mad, they were rude, sexist, racist and didn't care for anyone but themselves

like there were rlly young kids on the coach and they kept playing 18+ movies ? ?? ? when one of the mums went and said like can u not, they refused to listen to her and only listened when a guy went and told them, and they made it rlly obv that they didnt care for a womans opinion
    did my head in

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sixtiess

Latest Awards:

The only one that comes to mind was getting a coach back from TITP a couple of years ago.
    It was like 1 in the morning, this coach is speeding down all these Scottish country lanes, going into trees and bushes, close to the ditches.
    Was hammering with rain.

Honestly thought i was gunna die that night!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Haven't had many journeys that were bad, but I did get pretty sea sick when I went on a cruise in 2007