HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Pokemon Cards

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Pokemon Cards

I wasn't quite sure on were to post this I think this is the best place.
    What's the most recent or most popular Pokemon cards to be collecting at the moment? I use to collect them when I was younger and have all the originals base set, jungle and team rocket. Only asking this as I came across my collection earlier ☺️

moderator alert Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Chris; 01-05-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Outside the Shankly Gates
    I heard a Kopite calling
    Shankly, they have taken you away
    But you left the great eleven
    Just before you went to heaven
    The Redmen are still playing the same way

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Idk what mine are called but i recently found all my albums whilst clearing out my attic with my parents and i've got alot of the original shinys which are surprisingly worth quite abit which was a nice surprise i guess- i'l just keep them though to see if they further increase in value, which i'm sure they will !