HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Would you like to see creative writing published?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3 100.00%
  • Nope!

0 0%
    Tokens
    Habbo
    M4ttTf

Latest Awards:

Default Possible Weekly/Bi-Weekly dose of reading? Opinions Please!

Hello everyone!

So, I had thought about an idea similar to this before however I needed to ensure that I could be around long enough to make it a continuous thing,
    not just a one-off! Now I've become a standard Articles Writer, I'm beginning to think. How many of Habbox would enjoy a story? Maybe a short story,
    with a chapter posted once every week or once every two weeks. I would be pumped up if it became a thing, as I really enjoy creative writing however I wouldn't want to publish something that isn't to your interests!

Anyway, Please give me your views! Do you want something like this to be introduced into Articles? Would you want it to be published every 2 weeks or once every week? Most importantly, Genre ideas! What do you like to read most?
    It can be anything from Paranormal Romance (Interestinnggg?) to something to do with Habbox! Completely up to you! I'd love it if you could give me your views though, so get commenting!

Thanks,
    - M4ttTf

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Could be good, we had something like this years and years and years ago called Teenage Lives which got itself a sort of cult following would be better to have smaller parts each week than bigger bi-weekly ones I think just because people are rubbish at keeping their attention on one thing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Could be good, we had something like this years and years and years ago called Teenage Lives which got itself a sort of cult following would be better to have smaller parts each week than bigger bi-weekly ones I think just because people are rubbish at keeping their attention on one thing
    Cheers for the feedback, Tom! I've had a few writers asking me lately about the possibility of creative writing being published on the site and I'm all for it really! I think there is definitely a place for short stories/poems etc within the articles department (and potentially to the community through our guest articles feature). Some people enjoy reading creative stuff, and providing the story is engaging then it could well develop a following of people coming back to read more which would be excellent! I agree that keeping it in smallish parts would be a good idea!

Just something nice and unique we can offer to the community really! I always think of articles as kind of a magazine with different features, rather than all of the same kind of thing.

I've requested a new banner for such articles ready for the future anyway.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager