HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    M4ttTf

Latest Awards:

Default [ARTICLES] DTL Badge Comp. Results!

As you may know, our friends from Ditch The Label had set up a brand new competition not long ago.
    It was supposedly aimed at the more creative, pixel-art-y type people, however all were encouraged to join!
    Your task was to create a brand new badge for a campaign that DTL were setting up, and this time it was all to do with Mental Health Awareness.

There were a few requirements which must have been met for your entry to be deemed eligible, other than that you were all let loose with your creativity.
    Participants had until the 3rd of May to submit their entries and the results were supposed to be released the week beginning the 9th of May, however they were released slightly earlier by a few days.
    Now after the review of the submissions, Ditch The Label were genuinely surprised at what Habbo's users had come up with!

Come along and take a look at the winning entries by clicking Here
    You can also view the original article by clicking Here

Happy Reading and congratulations to the competition winner(s)!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I like the winning one

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

The middle runner up I don't get because you're not allowed to submit badges with gradients like that, fan sites get told off all the time for it!!!! Hypocritical ;////

But I like the winning one a lot so yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I didn't know we had friends at DTL lolololol and wait are they barbecuing that brain in the middle one
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I didn't know we had friends at DTL lolololol and wait are they barbecuing that brain in the middle one
    and the brain is colourfully confused about it idgi

I like the winning one though, simple designs for things like this are almost always better than fancy ones.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    The middle runner up I don't get because you're not allowed to submit badges with gradients like that, fan sites get told off all the time for it!!!! Hypocritical ;////

But I like the winning one a lot so yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aren't you also supposed to avoid using Habbo images? The winning badge is just the Igor brain with basic additions which were probably taken from elsewhere... Half the official badges don't even follow the rules they're honestly such a joke.

All pretty bad in my opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Aren't you also supposed to avoid using Habbo images? The winning badge is just the Igor brain with basic additions which were probably taken from elsewhere... Half the official badges don't even follow the rules they're honestly such a joke.

All pretty bad in my opinion.
    That using habbo images rule might only apply to fansites? Not sure on that one - it better not have been on any t&cs that they ignore (although I wouldn't put it past them!!)