HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Being sad and ancient I guess the answer is probably Jetpac on the ZX Spectrum

pew pew

Also a game called Pssst! where you're what I thought was an owl but is apparently a robot (not as cool cries) who has to use the right kind of bug sprays to kill the worms and stuff that are trying to eat your enormous flower

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this game when it first come out

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Well I wasn't allowed to play electronic-related for ages because my mum said they rot my brain so my first one was Animal Crossing: Wild World on nintendo ds lol

Played it for hours and hours, and I still go back and visit very occasionally although now I play New Leaf more often (not touched it in like a year tho oops).

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Well my first "video game" was Nintendo Dogs. My first Computer game I loved was Club Penguin.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Worms
    Speed Freaks
    Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
    Spyro the Dragon
    Crash Bandicoot
    Pandemonium!

They're the only ones I can remember at the minute, all on PS1. I was obsessed!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Either MGS1 or Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time/Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters (essentially the same game), hard to remember as it was so long ago. If we start from more "recently" where I got more into games, then probably COD4, but shout out to Resistance: Fall of Man as that was a great game that got me more interested in games as a whole.
    Oh Dragon
    BB Lost in time was one of my first experiences with 3D games (especially those who wouldn't make my PC explode due to the tough system requirements) and since it has a Spanish version (similar to Portuguese after all) it was easy to figure out what the characters were saying hahah
    The 30's Gangster's City is my favorite world even though it was super hard to me thanks to a certain piano that we must to play to unlock something (do you remember it?)

The first game that made my heart stop was either 3D Pinball: Space Cadet (that pre-installed game for Windows XP) or Sonic Universe 2. It's not even an official game, but a glitchy, simple fan-game that used the Sonic 3 & Knuckles's sprites. Since I was 4 all the bugs seemed pretty intentional. And I still play it lmao

@FlyingJesus man, do you know SkoolDaze, that school bully simulator? This is my favorite ZX game
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 17-05-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i liked skyroads

but i was extremely bad at it

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't remember the first games but I know the earliest ones I liked were the Sims: Busting Out (I think) for Gameboy Advanced! Me and my sister always used to play some kind of Mario game as well on there but I don't remember what

Also Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sonic on the sega and runescape on pc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yasss kyle

sega: lion king or sonic
    pc: duke nukem, sims
    gameboy: all pokemon games
    playstation: all the harry potter games, spyro