HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I don't remember the first games but I know the earliest ones I liked were the Sims: Busting Out (I think) for Gameboy Advanced! Me and my sister always used to play some kind of Mario game as well on there but I don't remember what

Also Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's one of the best Sim's spinoffs! I couldn't understand why the rock n' roll girl in Sims Bustin' Out hated me so much and we could date the local Detective so easily hahahah Everything was a matter of choosing the right word in the right time

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    It's one of the best Sim's spinoffs! I couldn't understand why the rock n' roll girl in Sims Bustin' Out hated me so much and we could date the local Detective so easily hahahah Everything was a matter of choosing the right word in the right time
    I wasn't allowed the sims as a kid - whenever I played it at my friends houses I used to go home and beg for it but wasn't allowed full stop they compromised on Bustin Out though as it was more aimed at kids

I did quite like it though, at the time anyway, it was so much better than having no kind of sims at all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    i liked skyroads

but i was extremely bad at it
    I played a similar game for PC, but instead of a starship the main character was a small man running with a lowquality JPG of an office entrance. Too much

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I wasn't allowed the sims as a kid - whenever I played it at my friends houses I used to go home and beg for it but wasn't allowed full stop they compromised on Bustin Out though as it was more aimed at kids

I did quite like it though, at the time anyway, it was so much better than having no kind of sims at all!
    o
    YES, SAME HERE
    I first played Bustin Out because the original Sims was SO expansive at the time and my parents didn't want to buy it to me
    But before it has happened, some friends of mine came to sleep in my house with their laptop and it was a magical day, I couldn't help myself laughing a lot of those Sim kids playing that nonsense tag. I first played the original The Sims in my own PC seven years later when I discovered the TORRENTS

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I was really into the regular super nintendo. Super Mario 2/3 were my favourites. Fell in love with them for days

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Just remembered another one of the first games I obsessed over - Gauntlet Legends

Did any of you ever play it, it was absolutely amazing I wish I still had it tbh, never get bored of it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

It was probably one of the sonic games, however a game that sticks out in the memory is Spyro

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sixtiess

Latest Awards:

Has to be the original crash bandicoot for PS1, and Habbo back in the day.

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro for the PS1 console and Pokemon for the GameBoy Color console all the way back in the days.
    When I became a little bit older I started to get a nice liking to the Sims games.
    Some great memories from them all. :dance:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

007: Golden Eye on the N64

Tokens
    Habbo
    Officer-Chris

Nintendo 64 I only played sonic the hedgehog

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast