HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    i honestly can't remember if i played the third or not! i have recently started playing rollercoaster world though, which is pretty much the same thing except everything is pretty. going on the ride cam on that is pretty fun!! if you haven't played you should totally check out some videos.

did you also play theme hospital?
    JESUS, they've released RCTW already, thanks for the memo !!!

Unsure whether that'll run on my intel atom but, whatever happens, I've got my sister's HD graphics to rob for a while, although simulation games and notebooks doesn't always fit together very well, anyways

About theme hospital.. no but I vaguely remember hearing some people vaguely mentioning it - is it like theme park but with hospital beds? people vomiting, speaking black ant etc?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I used to play this game called pop star maker and it was just what it says in the name. You create a solo artist/band and basically manage them. Release songs, book them in for events like talk shows etc. This was back when ps1 was released

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    JESUS, they've released RCTW already, thanks for the memo !!!

Unsure whether that'll run on my intel atom but, whatever happens, I've got my sister's HD graphics to rob for a while, although simulation games and notebooks doesn't always fit together very well, anyways

About theme hospital.. no but I vaguely remember hearing some people vaguely mentioning it - is it like theme park but with hospital beds? people vomiting, speaking black ant etc?
    well if you can't play it, definitely watch some vids to see what you're missing! it's pretty fun so far. i think it's a lot more user friendly than the similar games before it too

it's a similar concept yes but you design your own hospital. i recently downloaded the game on pc so i could play again, loved it so much as a kid!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Omg i loved theme hospital. Im pretty sure I actually still have it

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I used to play this game called pop star maker and it was just what it says in the name. You create a solo artist/band and basically manage them. Release songs, book them in for events like talk shows etc. This was back when ps1 was released
    LOOOOL what an awesome concept - could you be able to actually talk in that talk show, or whatever??

I'll download this THEME HOSPITAL and see if this is really good, seems like it has Habbo-y graphics

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    LOOOOL what an awesome concept - could you be able to actually talk in that talk show, or whatever??

I'll download this THEME HOSPITAL and see if this is really good, seems like it has Habbo-y graphics
    Nope it skipped through the talk show

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i hope you like it lucas!! i had lots of fun playing that game

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I hope you have fun playing theme hospital Lucas, I actually found theme hospital too I may see if I can download it on my laptop!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Nope it skipped through the talk show
    shoot! that was uninspired

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    i hope you like it lucas!! i had lots of fun playing that game
    I hope you have fun playing theme hospital Lucas, I actually found theme hospital too I may see if I can download it on my laptop!!
    the first one to build a 5 star Hospital (?????) or whatever, wins one rubber duck

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast