HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default 2 New Items Found!

Two new items have been found (credit to Puhekupla for the images, but they're available on other fansites too).

Assuming there's two as one will include rarer items than the other, I could be wrong though! I wonder what they could possibly have in them though, unless it's for the Stranded Jungle campaign as in, you're stranded and you only have whatever is in the bag to survive.

They look the same though so it might be difficult to tell which is which on client.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This looks so weird... there's like a second layer with a shadow on it and the shading is so gradiented compared to their normal graphics? And the tag doesn't even look like it fits!! This looks like an average alteration on a fansite, even the bow is just plonked from a present, and actually isn't the sack just a recoloured 20c sack?

As for what's in it, the "bonus bag" makes it sound like it might be something to do with buying HC? Maybe a gift for something? IDK if it would really fit in the jungle campaign at all!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yeah it is like a recoloured Sack, maybe due to anonymous gifting (I'm going with the bow) it could be something to do with that as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Is it definitely furni? Looks more like something they'd use on a banner or something, doesn't really fit with the style of most other furni around

Would have preferred the two new pieces to be a bloody corner and gate for the new jungle fence ;|||
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I agree with FJ, doesn't really look like furni... I guess we will have to see one on the client.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're actually Bonus Rares and they have a random prize in them, as I was only 10 Credits away from getting one I decided to buy a few. This is what I got:

Edit: Bought one out of the Market Place for 200c.

Last edited by Samantha; 01-06-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's currently Purple and Gold Bonsais, you can also get Credits and Habbo Club from them too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

What's actually in the bonus bags? I've got one as I was only a few credits off qualifying, is it worth it to open it or shall I sell it (MP is only 71c atm tho) @Samanfa;

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The container itself is almost always worth more than the chances of getting something decent from it when they do these things am also 10 off so might spend a quid and get one
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I ended up getting a Crimson House plant. It's not really appealing.