Finally the time has come. Let's find out which of the Iconic Design icons will be permanently sold in our site and make your humble space happier and... more loyal with your feelings.

Well well well. This was my first competition and I am very surprised and happy with all the given feedback and good vibes. We simply got open-mouthed by the quantity and quality the icons (even though some of them, for technical reasons, could not be considered), like... wow! - And they could be used not only as an icon: They would easily work for an userbar, a game; Well, a masterpiece in 20x20. A heartfelt thanks to those who participated and to those who gave some respects to the artists!

As we initially proposed, we have three winners today. Each icon shows a different expression and, well, I think you'll love it as well as we do:

And the Oscar goes to...

Congratulations girls!! Plus, anyone who made an icon for the competition will receive a participant forum award! :¬:
These icons will find their deserved place here in our Tokens Shop! If you like them, you'll be able to buy them to show your current mood (or simply to make your nickname prettier)!

And one more thing...

Firstly, I want to apologize for those who were waiting for the results of this competition (Well, I'm one of them!), which should be done, hum, last month. But with the manager's changes and with the several things that we needed to do during that transition, BOOM, we postponed it.

Due to the complex task of this competition, it's clear that not all the Habbox artists attempted to make a new look for our generator. Although, it was hard like hell to choose the winner. We almost had to make an arithmetical operation to come to a conclusion. But, anyway. We are honored by the effort of all the participants and we would like to thank you for the effort! After hours of meditating and meetings in a huge office, the winner is::::

Winner

Congratulations, man!! You'll receive the promised prize soon and... oh! Don't get surprised if you see a bottle of Rum and a barrel full of golden coins in your bedroom!

Thanks for your time, guys; You're the best and you know it. See you in the next competitions! \o

Lucas
Graphics Manager