HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Trialists have never been controlled what they're editing?? Their edits have been looked at like any other staff member but never controlled per se....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Oh it was in its own forum wasn't it? I can access it so I might end up doing it after all lmao!

@Khloe; I was thinking for a while who was that? I'm still none the wiser .
    If you can give me access when I have time I can do so. Because I brought it up. Lol. If you want. Hahaha.
    That would have allowed for a lot of things not being messed with. But good thing with the wiki is you can revert information back to original revisions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I choose AGM Staff.

I would fire all the inactive people and steal staff from other fansites create a new recruitment drive

Tokens

Latest Awards:

probably rare values and make it much simpler to use, get an easy site display made by graphics team with very little coding and display only actual rare items (ltds, teleports and ultra rares) that don't have high volumes already in the marketplace. catalogue all low volume/desirable number ltds and keep track of owners and #s of the most sought after as i did with the pink dragon wiki page last year. have a monthly trawl through all active norms in the old database and update prices all in one go and do this regularly so if people want prices for less active items they can still have access to a slightly dated but useful list. explain drastic price changes on the page with short description and/or links to furni line release/bundle pages on wiki. actually keep an up to date list of bundle releases and their contents as well as diamond deals.

rv and content could work well together if any of the staff knew anything about rares or cared to find out

also is marketing manager an actual thing lol i figured it was just a usertitle what's the job involve
    Last edited by Kyle; 06-06-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    probably rare values and make it much simpler to use, get an easy site display made by graphics team with very little coding and display only actual rare items (ltds, teleports and ultra rares) that don't have high volumes already in the marketplace. catalogue all low volume/desirable number ltds and keep track of owners and #s of the most sought after as i did with the pink dragon wiki page last year. have a monthly trawl through all active norms in the old database and update prices all in one go and do this regularly so if people want prices for less active items they can still have access to a slightly dated but useful list. explain drastic price changes on the page with short description and/or links to furni line release/bundle pages on wiki. actually keep an up to date list of bundle releases and their contents as well as diamond deals.

rv and content could work well together if any of the staff knew anything about rares or cared to find out
    Apart from the site stuff which we can't do this is exactly what I want too!! Especially with our links to ultra rare trade we should be able to make a good crack, just finding time to set it up cos it's a big project for someone new to get thrown into

Fancy comin back

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Apart from the site stuff which we can't do this is exactly what I want too!! Especially with our links to ultra rare trade we should be able to make a good crack, just finding time to set it up cos it's a big project for someone new to get thrown into

Fancy comin back
    is it impossible to have a webpage for a select few items as well as the v6 rv site?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    is it impossible to have a webpage for a select few items as well as the v6 rv site?
    Oh we could have manual web pages yeah! I thought you meant something like v6 but within v7

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Rare Values or maybe nowadays Articles.

And I wouldn't have a grand plan because I never have before and usually grand plans mean a manager coming in and changing things for the sake of it or to put their mark on a department. The countless sticky threads that a new manager predictably writes everytime they gain the position is mind-numbing.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-06-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Rare Values or maybe nowadays Articles.

And I wouldn't have a grand plan because I never have before and usually grand plans mean a manager coming in and changing things for the sake of it or to put their mark on a department. The countless sticky threads that a new manager predictably writes everytime they gain the position is mind-numbing.
    implying habbox has changed even a bit recently lmao it still plods on doing its thing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    lads lovely to see both of you in this thread

ok jord you can join the team anyday.

pypeado, you cannot.

never the less I would have said FM but now i am proud of Sam shes doing good
    don't want to join the team
    just want to do habbox a favour and boot you out of it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast