HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flairr View Post
    Hopefully everyone gets any lost credits back and they just dont reset everyone affected to zero, if they did that could be some mega conspiracy to get everyone to buy credits. Next thing to go after that would be the Credit Furni, I can see them removing that as I have always said I bet they regret adding it as it means people aren't really spending credits.
    As far as we know (via Twitter) they are giving back the credits to those effected. Also they will be dealing with those who had abused it as well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They've reset my balance to zero, I only had a few Credits in my purse so it isn't that bad, but I dread to think if they've reset those with over 1k in their purse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    They've reset my balance to zero, I only had a few Credits in my purse so it isn't that bad, but I dread to think if they've reset those with over 1k in their purse.
    Even if you only had a few I still think you should be able to get those back as well.
    Hopefully those who had like 500+ were able to be justified.
    I think this is going to cause an impact on Habbo's reputation... but I guess we will see.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    You just made me so paranoid they were gonna do that to me omg small panic attack

I think at the end of the day the biggest problem with this is that people were scammed. How will the people who thought they were getting a good deal on an emerald ring be refunded? These are the people who are innocent and deserve their credits and furniture back. People who went on to the diamonds section of the catalogue and knowingly made a purchase with duckets not diamond deserve nothing more than a ban.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Is that not what literally everyone who bought them did
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxkyl30wnzxx View Post
    I think at the end of the day the biggest problem with this is that people were scammed. How will the people who thought they were getting a good deal on an emerald ring be refunded? These are the people who are innocent and deserve their credits and furniture back. People who went on to the diamonds section of the catalogue and knowingly made a purchase with duckets not diamond deserve nothing more than a ban.
    Duckets are earned so really they haven't loss anything yet...
    And your question about refunding is not likely going to happen. I think there's no innocent person in this whole thing. As soon as the first person realized the glitch, everyone after that is as guilty as the first regardless of how many they bought.
    Typically if it's a glitch the user must be weary of everything about it. It's just like when you could glitch your room and put posters in places you couldnt, yeah people did that knowingly but there was consequences with it.
    So in this I think what had happened needed to happen and habbo will get it sorted, and dealt with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest no one has been scammed unless you've lost Credits due to it. Originally I didn't know it was a glitch, I just got told Emerald Rings were 1000 Duckets and then I realised it was a glitch. I believe they've sorted it all out now and they've figured out the transactions made using them, I could be wrong, but I think they've only taken the Credits made when purchasing it via Duckets and not Credits from the Market Place or trading it. If I knew how many Credits I had in my purse before it would have been easier to see if I had any taken lmao.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345