HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sim

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jempire2014 View Post
    Didnt even know this was from 2016 lool, this category is dead might try to post some in here
    Gosh it cannot be hahahah. It was made last week, for me. And you're right, I've spent allot of time producing non-habbo pixel art (if the chibis aren't included) and now it seems like a betrayal. Gotta be fixed ASAP, before finishing my pending stuff. I (love) making Habbo alterations but it drives me loon how "precise" it needs to be, even though it is not exactly a bad thing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Bumping this zone to highlight a happy discovery from the recent past
    Due to PC changes, the layered image files containing its structure was summarily thrown to the pooper, but what has been done about the gathering of the objects above to make a habbo-esque backdrop following Sims' standards was silently kept by an unused Tumblr

A voice in my head suggests recreating a similar, from the start to the finish

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I love the original furni items in this thread (never saw them back then!!) but that room/outside looks a bit odd... I can't put my finger on why! I like the green wall just not so much the floor and stairs

I'd love more Sim-like stuff in Habbo honestly I'd never leave

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    but that room/outside looks a bit odd... I can't put my finger on why! I like the green wall just not so much the floor and stairs
    Hey, that's a good pointing - after a moment of meditation I came to the conclusion it might be because of the way the cut brick walls are placed :S like, they may look (reasonably) decent when there're no objects on it but there's a fair chance all would get a bit weird and headachey if we tried to place anything close to them, specially because they do not fill a whole tile- I digress!!

If a new similar is going to be made, I'll use the entire extension of the tiles to represent the walls just to see where it's taking us to!

Also, the 18yo me posted the latest update of it on instagram, which makes me cringe a little now! But, hey, we're in the right side of history
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 29-01-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12